“Excellent!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch there. Very attentive and friendly service! Food quality excellent! Prices are rather reasonable for Switzerland. Definitely a place to go regularly!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Extremely high prices for low quality food but good service. Wouldn't consider going to that restaurant ever again.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

During our visit to St Gallen we stumbled across this gem. The food was amazing and the wine selection impressive. The ambience of the restaurant and hospitality and professionalism of the staff made this a special dining experience.

We will be back when next in St Gallen.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank Loretta B
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I have been here last week (Thursday night) with a good friend for a spontaneous dinner. As we entered this elegant place we were warmly welcomed by Ms. Gerster. She immediately guided us to a nice table at the window. I really enjoyed the atmosphere even the restaurant got really full.
After a pre dinner cocktail we decided to order the Tavolata. It is available for a minimum of two person.
I think it was the best choice. We got several different starters all to share. All were tasty and yummy presented. We ordered an excellent Portuguese wine which was recommended by the competent staff.
After the main course we were really full. And took a short break till we got the selection of desserts.
Excellent presentation and taste. All from hot to cold and frozen.
I personally think this is the best place in eastern Switzerland. Definitely worth to try. I come here every couple month because I travel a lot. To this place I will always come back. It is fabulous!
Thanks to the whole team who made this evening memorable for us.
Keep it up and see you again!

1  Thank Christoph Z
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Modern decor with graciously spaced tables within the dining room made the restaurant seem rather ordinary, but the food and service were impressive. The offerings are diverse and have Indian, Thai and European flavor so. The bread was truly delicious, and plentiful. I had an Asian influenced meal of a fried rice served with peanut chicken satay....the little pickles were a memorable touch. My companion had an enormous, and savory hamburger that was too large to finish. A curried soup was a delicious starter, and complimented any number of the entrees.

1  Thank 60745Mary