“Value and taste”

Erdem Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #317 of 445 Restaurants in Lucerne
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is my go-to spot when I don't want to cook or grocery shop. for under 10 Francs you get a HUGE Kebab. the ingredients are fresh and delicious. I usually get the flat bread with all the veggies and hot sauce + Yogurt sauce.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

One of the worst experience in a restaurant. The staff was very unfriendly, giving answers in an annoyed way, rolling the eyes during taking the orders and pointing at us and whisper something together. Was a really uncomfortable dinner.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Visited this place on the night of 07-Aug-2017 for dinner ! Nice place, well mannered staff ! They were cooperative. Food was neither bad nor extra ordinary, it was average. We sat outside having our dinner, it was nice view of the town. Parking space for customers only is very limited. Food Prices were Okay. They accepted Euro and CHF.
Will visit again, if i ever go to Luzern.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I came here with my family and would like to order kebab. When i go to the counter to order, a girl ready to take my order but treated me in a very impolite way. I dont care if she was not smile but please dont treat me like I am begging from you. I ordered 3 kebabs with drink but before the order finish I decided to just have the kebabs only without drinks. She suddenly looks like angry and dont want to cancel. I called my family straight away and leave. What a disgrace. I have never been to a place like this. Not recommeded at all.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank daniel a
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We went for a late dinner on our first night in Luzern, since it was walkable from our place of stay. Falafel and pollento Pepito were tasty and of decent portion size. The place is clean and food is good, more like a middle Eastern fast food joint if you will.

Date of visit: September 2016