“Great sushi and lovely service with a genuine smile”
Review of Kakinuma

Kakinuma
Ranked #35 of 1,870 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 30 - USD 100
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Friend and I came here for a dinner and were very happy with our choice. The food was excellent, but I also have to highlight the friendly and warm service we've received. I can definitely recommend this restaurant and I myself am looking forward to go back very soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing sushi and sashimi, all the rest small portions, mediocre quality and extremely expensive even by Geneva standards

1  Thank Arabesca75
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Delicious food... It is an expensive place but worth a try if you want to eat good sashimi. Waiters are very friendly. I recommend it!

1  Thank shaddads
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Amazing Japanese restaurant. Got address from a Japanese person and will go back. A very strong recommendation.

1  Thank Beat0067
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Since I discovered both locations in the eaux-vives, I’ve never been to another sushis place except for Mikado for a quick takeaway.
It’s just over the top, sushis are to die for. Try everything you can.
It’s certainly expensive and service is so-so (young waiters are nice though).
Go there you won’t be disappointed! Try the “cone”, I was extremely surprised... so good!

1  Thank Gigiroesti