“The most authentic Japanese food that you can find in Geneva”
Review of Kakinuma

Kakinuma
Ranked #37 of 1,892 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 30 - USD 100
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Many of my Japanese colleagues and I agree that this is the restaurant that you can get one of the most authentic japanese food in Geneva. I am not talking about just Sushi which is all over Geneva, be it authentic or not. But, if you want a kind of Japanese food other than Sushi that usual Japanese people miss, this is the place. From Tonkatsu to Tempura, you can taste real Japan that you would not be able to taste in mere Sushi-only outlets. The service is also superb. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Yoshiyuki O

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The sushi was great! But the restaurant has too many tables very close to each other so it feels very crowded and loud. Service was very slow when we went there but the restaurant was completely full.

1  Thank Valeria T
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We booked this restaurant while searching for traditional Japanese cuisine in Geneva and we were not disappointed!
Great service, very warm welcome and the best sushi in town!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very friendly Japanese Diner. The place is small and reservation must. Went for Dinner with a friend who is frequent there. He asked them to bring a selection for us and they served us various Maki Rolls out of the menu which were all fantastic and some of the best I have had around the world. The ingredients were very fresh and some flown from Japan twice a week. Would love to go back on my next trip.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

When visiting Geneva I always make an effort to dine at Kakinuma. In my opinion, this is the best Japanese food available in Switzerland and probably the best Japanese food I've had outside of Japan. Highly recommended.

1  Thank P6109MSmikes