“Simply fabulous”
Review of Le Sesflo

Le Sesflo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Le Sesflo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,700 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 26 - USD 72
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Gastropub
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Simply fabulous”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I dont live far from this restaurant and I am painfully american, although a committed foodie. They are great people who make great food in a warm, comfortable environment Three brothers own three restaurants in geneva and this is a great one. Simply amazing what they can produce out of a small kitchen. Heavenly risotto and a wide choice of specials to go with a full menu. Eat there at least once a month with groups large and small, as well as my dogs, Great people.

1 Thank Rob S

New York
“Perfect...if you enjoy being insulted.”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I don't care what one's tripadvisor ranking is; I have zero tolerance for being insulted by restaurant staff. I have been to some excellent, charming restaurants in Geneva and been made to feel very much at home. Here we didn't even make it to the food. I am not interested in knowing how long you have been fully booked, nor in being visually scanned head to toe, nor in being quizzed rather than encouraged with my menu choices; none of this makes me feel lucky to be in a particular restaurant. Throughout all this at sesflo they refused to speak French to us until we called them on their rudeness, at which point they refused to reply in English. So we walked out.

6 Thank gothamgourmand
Barcelona, Spain
“Not your typical Italian restaurant....much better”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We had dinner at Sesflo. Small restaurant, cozy atmosphere and efficient service. Ample dish selection at reasonable prices. Fine cuisine, foie gras, white truffle rissotto, truffle pasta and good wine selection. Several choices not on the menu based on market availability. Certainly a recommendation when visiting Geneva

3 Thank Picassospain
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Wonderful ... Especially the truffle pasta”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I love this restaurant. It is wonderful Italian in a warm and cozy atmosphere. The service is very attentive, and the truffle pasta is the best I have ever had. This is our go-to place for special occasions, and everyone we bring enjoys it. The terrace in the summer is also a treat. If you go, get the truffle pasta! I cannot seem to order anything else because this is so good!
For anyone who says this place is expensive, I would suggest that all of Geneva is very expensive, and this place is no different than other restaurants of similar quality in the area. If visiting Geneva, you should be prepared that it is an extremely expensive city in general. Don't let this fact keep you from trying a delicious restaurant that for the city, is a reasonable value.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Stacey M
Geneva
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I went there with my boyfriend to celebrate our anniversary, last Thursday, and it was definitely a very good idea. Everything was simply perfect, a smiling and attentive staff took great care of us, we had our aperitif and entrées very soon, and everything was delicious and abundant. I haven’t finished my risotto pescatore (very good, but unfortunately not perfectly cooked), and I’ve eaten half of my delicious strawberries with crème de la gruyere…
Very good selection of wines, extensive menu with creative & traditional dishes, nice atmosphere. To have the possibility to look at the kitchen and at the chefs working without having the smell of a kitchen is a wonderful idea. Expensive, but not so much. Would definitely return.

• Visited September 2011