“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Our waiter Alvaro Jorge was wonderful. It was a quiet evening, but he was extremely attentive and made a couple of really good recommendations from the menu. I had the locally caught perch, which was really good.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We have just eaten a really excellent meal in this restaurant. We found it by chance and as soon as my wife saw fillets of perch on the menu outside, we were in! Lovely friendly staff, some of whom speak English, and a varied menu. Of course, being Switzerland there are some pork and veal dishes but there are plenty of other choices.
Not cheap, even by Swiss standards but we felt it was well worth the cost of just under 150 Swiss Francs for two, including an excellent half bottle of Chablis.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Had a lovely meal at this restaurant for our wedding anniversary, had a great steak, cooked to perfection, lovely red wine which was well recommended and tiramisu for dessert. A lovely meal with great service and would recommend.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stopped in on a rainy Monday night. Even though it was around 6 pm it was relatively empty. While a few tables had reserved signs on them, there were still empty tables. We were sat next to another diner, right next to the walk way. They had to actually move the bussing tray table just so we could sit down. We shared the arrabiata pasta and it was just so so. I've traveled a lot and while I realize i wasn't in Italy, I thought this tasted like jarred sauce. We ended up leaving and going elsewhere for dinner #2 ! The service was also not good. I ordered a glass of wine, and it never came. It was on my bill however. I mentioned it and I was questioned about receiving it twice before they adjusted the bill. There was no wine glass on our table - so what could i have done with it? They had changed waiters and did not communicate properly. Overall, I would definitely eat elsewhere. There were some good choices in the old town area.

3  Thank RandRCalifornia
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Walked in was greeted in French I responded in French and asked whether they spoke English and from there we could explain everything
The waiter went out of his way to make our experience amazing and would highly recommend