“Lovely anniversary dinner by lake Geneva”
Review of Le Casanova

Le Casanova
Ranked #70 of 1,867 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Had a lovely meal at this restaurant for our wedding anniversary, had a great steak, cooked to perfection, lovely red wine which was well recommended and tiramisu for dessert. A lovely meal with great service and would recommend.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stopped in on a rainy Monday night. Even though it was around 6 pm it was relatively empty. While a few tables had reserved signs on them, there were still empty tables. We were sat next to another diner, right next to the walk way. They had to actually move the bussing tray table just so we could sit down. We shared the arrabiata pasta and it was just so so. I've traveled a lot and while I realize i wasn't in Italy, I thought this tasted like jarred sauce. We ended up leaving and going elsewhere for dinner #2 ! The service was also not good. I ordered a glass of wine, and it never came. It was on my bill however. I mentioned it and I was questioned about receiving it twice before they adjusted the bill. There was no wine glass on our table - so what could i have done with it? They had changed waiters and did not communicate properly. Overall, I would definitely eat elsewhere. There were some good choices in the old town area.

3  Thank RandRCalifornia
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Walked in was greeted in French I responded in French and asked whether they spoke English and from there we could explain everything
The waiter went out of his way to make our experience amazing and would highly recommend

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We were a company of 10 business partners. I had minestrone soup which was tasteless and breaded veal which was soggy. Family style we had fondue with bread. The fondue mix had a very strong alcohol taste not to my liking. Service lacked the finesse of finer dining places it was fast but not efficient. Could it be they were understaffed. They served the wrong order and when asked to change it they said it would take sometime. Try other restaurants there are better choices.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Great menu selection and fantastic service. The steak was so amazing with a smokeless grill at your table with all spices and condiments at your disposal. Thinly sliced red meat is served to cook as you like. It’s a fun and enjoyable to make your dinner without standing in a kitchen.

The cod fish filet is another dish to select experience a wonderful meal at this restaurant. They have a wide variety of wine at a reasonable price. The waiter Philip was so wonderful and cheerful youngster with a humble personality and good knowledge of the art of serving well.

The restaurant was tastefully decorated!

1  Thank TAD G