“Fantastic Pizza ”

Ranked #97 of 1,870 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 10 - USD 51
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pizza Aux Choix A L'emporter 10 Chf!!!
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic pizzas we had 3 between 3 ... you only need 2 and you will be still taking away a few slices for later! Great service and atmosphere. If you are in Geneva and want Italian get in here ASAP!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My fiance and I visited this pizzeria the first night we were in Geneva. We ordered 2 pizzas and 2 drinks and it came to around 50 CHF.

We ate at a much more expensive restaurant a couple of nights after this and we ate at a couple of pizzeria's throughout our stay, each time I had to inform my fiance that La Pignata was far, far more delicious.

1  Thank amarsinghyeeeee
Reviewed 8 January 2018

La Pignata is the typical restaurant that you pass by many years without noticing it. You know there is a italian place but for whatever reason you never tried, until you are really hungry, it is a Sunday and the restaurant is open and you are next to it.

The quality of the food was really outstanding. Geneva is known to have a lot of italian restaurants and pizza places but this one is well above the other. Pizza was amazing, super high quality and very tasty while my wife had the lemon veal with home made garlic pastas that were oustanding.

The staff was amazingly professional and friendly! Most waiters in Geneva should take a look at this restaurant and learn from them.

It was a real discovery and we are looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Before we discovered La Pignata we loved Espresso club and Luigia having great Pizza in a feel good atmosphere. Since we went to La Pignata first time, we dont want to miss the Pizza and the friendly and authentic staff anymore. Having an italian girlfriend, I spend a lot of time in Italy and of course try the local Pizzaria but I have never had a better one than in Pignata. Even in Italy you hardly find a better one than here. The pizzamaster Luigi is a true genius and it is a pleasure watching him while he is doing fantastic creations. La Pignata is a must visit in Geneva if you love authentic and great italian Pizza.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had pizzas here recently whilst on holiday.
Absolutely excellent food and at a real world price.