All reviews no lift bear pit croissants assorted breads number bus old town fresh breakfast top floor shared bath lovely balcony view of the river first floor rose garden train station ensuite bathroom across the bridge perfect location
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Location: Perfect! Only less than 5 minutes tram ride from Bern Bahnhof and old city. Right by the river and beautiful bridge.
View: Perfect!
Room with art-deco touch and antique furnitures: Great!
Room with a balcony and attached bathroom: Very good
Shared Bath option: Not bad at all. Bath/Shower/Toilet: Right next to room door
Common Kitchen: Cooking facilities and teas and instant coffee available all day
Employees/Hosts: Available, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast: Very good.

No negative facts. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hydronomad
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely adorable. They have an all inclusive organic breakfast and a delicious Swiss-French dinner at night. The man who runs the hotel is so accommodating. He was very helpful and takes the best care of all of his guests. You can tell he loves what he does! The hotel is right across the street from the bear park and right across the bridge from the cutest town with cafes and bars all around. The ambiance of the hotel was so adorable and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going to Bern!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, everyone I interacted with was polite and helpful. From booking, to storing our luggage, to breakfast, everything was smooth and simple. The hotel itself is a cute little building right on the river, with a beautiful scene right outside the front door. Another plus, breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would definitely recommend Hotel Landhaus to any friends traveling to Bern.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Easy to get to from the main station - get the number 12 bus to Barengraben . Turn left and down hill from there. This is a lovely quirky place with wooden stairs like going up a lighthouse-My room was on the top floor and I had a heavy suitcase but thankfully Patrick did the honours on both arrival and departure. Breakfast was fabulous - just perfect for me with Bircher muesli ,fruit ,breads and jams . I also had an evening meal here which was very pleasant. The other night I was in Bern I went to the Altestramdepot about 5 mins walk away which was very good.
My room had a lovely little balcony and a superb view of the river. The clocks nearby chimed on the quarter hour which didn’t bother me - I thought it was charming
The staff were kind and helpful without exception. I was sad to leave!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Imjatanaja
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights whilst visiting the Gurlitt Looted Art exhibition . Patrick / Albert was very welcoming and gave me the free public transport pass for the two days I stayed , which even got me to Bern airport. My top floor room was comfortable with everything I needed ( though could have done with a comfortable chair...) nearby were several restaurants or it was easy to walk into central Bern where there are lots of gorgeous shops and restaurants you can also walk or get the 12 bus to the Paul Klee Centrum which is in a beautiful building. Great breakfast with really good coffee and plenty of it . I also ate dinner there one night which was just right if you are on your own and just want to chill out with a glass of wine and read a book . I would love to return one day !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo