I was here two nights on a business trip in December 2011. I can only say: my stay was excellent from the beginning till the end. The service was outstanding, thinking about everything before I could even think about it myself. It is worthwhile to have a long breakfast eating quietly and enjoy the environment. The Christmas decorations in the lounge were fantastic. I had a spectacular view from my room on the river, the mountains and the old city. The hotel even provided a binocular in the room to have a closer look.
Of course the hotel is very expensive, but that is always in Switzerland. I read the reviews below and to update the information there: there was a very large brand new flat screen in my room and internet access in the room was fast and free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel of the Swiss government with a history extending back 150 years - The BELLEVUE PALACE is the only grand hotel in the heart of the capital. The magnificent salons, the grandiose vista of the Bernese Alps and the warm hospitality make this luxury hotel so unique. It has always been a meeting place for politicians and diplomats, it featured in John le Carre's spy novels, and it is also a casual meeting place for the whole of Berne. La BELLE VIE au BELLEVUE PALACE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your BELLEVUE PALACE Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Palace Bern Hotel Bern
- Bellevue Palace Hotel Bern
- Bern Bellevue Palace Hotel