“Fantastic Thai Cuisine”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 50
Description: Authenthic Thai Food, with ist original Thai recipes
Description: Authenthic Thai Food, with ist original Thai recipes
Reviewed 10 July 2017

As new residents of Basel, my wife and I are thrilled to have Tuk Tuk Thai nearby to our home! It's quite expensive vs. what I'm used to paying (double the price vs the states) but I'm quickly learning this is on part as everything is expensive in Switzerland.

The Red Curry, Green Curry, Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, and Summer Rolls are fantastic! I have yet to try competitors but in terms of overall quality and flavor, this is a 5-star for me so far.

1  Thank Kevin L

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

One of us was a short time ago in Thailand and was impressed by the authenticity of the meals. Really the impression to be back
in Thailand !
The dishes were beautifully presented with lotus flowers. The waiters were very pleasant and most importantly the meals tasted great! Try the Tuktuk appetizer special (great papaya salad) and the Tuktuk ice tea! We loved the pad thai (with ground peanut bits on the side) !
We will definitely be back.
Kob kun ka! ☺️

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Our second visit to this restaurant wasn't as good as the first. However, the staff are great and the food was still nice and I would still come here again.

While waiting for our food, we overheard another diner waxing lyrical about this restaurant. He reminded me of myself after my first visit.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

One of the better Thai meals I have had outside Bangkok, quality of the food was excellent and the stir fries were not like sweet and sour with pineapple added to everything! Asked for phed (hot) and that's what I got - Kob Khun Ka! I ordered Som Thum (green papaya salad) and stir fry Beef Basil Chilli.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

What a find. A wonderfully welcoming restaurant which we visited without reservation. High quality food which was really tasty. A definite recommendation from us!