Hotel Signa
USD 116*
USD 139*
USD 99*
USD 96*
Borgo Dei Conti Resort(Boschetto Vecchio)
USD 314*
USD 315*
Ilgo Hotel(Perugia)(Great Value!)
Hotel Perusia(Perugia)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
All reviewsdel grillorecommend hoteleasy walking distancea small family run hotelsmall terracesingle nightturn rightside streetchose this hotel basedtwin roommagnificent viewa great place to stayold townquiet streetexplore umbriathree nightsexcellent location
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Well located just inside the city wall, the room was big enough and spotlessly clean. There's a lovely little courtyard area perfect to enjoy a coffee or a drink. The staff will give you a pass so that you can park for free. For the first time it's good to enter the city centre through Rocco Paolina - Michael at Hotel Signa gave us directions plus other very helpful advice.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This was the second time we have stayed at Hotel Signa and it won't be the last. Really conveniently located just a short stroll from the heart of the old city center in a street with great restaurants and importantly for travelers, a self serve laundromat! The owners go the extra mile for guests, really welcoming. We've stayed in 4 star accommodation in Perugia and Hotel Signa is as good if not better in terms of standard of accommodation and absolutely better in terms of level and warmth of service.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

A small family-run hotel. The staff is welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and nice. We had one with a balcony, with a view, and butterflies and swallows tumbling around it. It is next to one of the most beautiful gates of the city, and in a lively and very genuine part of Perugia. For parking, phone a few days before arrival, and ask for the free parking badge. There's a very nice internal patio. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The whole hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This small, family-run hotel is situated a close walk from just about everything in Perugia. It seemed that there were signs everywhere pointing the way to Hotel Signa. I was impressed by the friendliness of everyone on the staff—they were all so friendly and helpful (as were most of the Italians I met during my 3-week stay in Northern Italy.)

I stayed at Hotel Signa for 6 or 7 nights, saw the Umbria Jazz Festival, and after a few days it began to feel like home. The staff greeted me by name and helped me in many ways, from giving me directions to letting me use the fridge to keep my drinks cold. The next time I go to Perugia (I have friends here) I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Second floor is quiet & has rooftop & campanile views. There is a lift also which is handy when going up multiple storeys with luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The good: immaculately clean. Friendly and helpful staff (although I did witness one of the proprietors yelling at a guest about a parked car). Nice location within easy walking distance downtown.
The bad: no air conditioning and our room was extremely hot; we had trouble sleeping and could not stand to be in the room at all during the day. Wifi only reliably worked in lobby and on patio; rarely in the room. Walls were very thin and we could hear the guests in the next room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Mario_Signa, Proprietario at Hotel Signa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear David,

thank you for your stay at hotel Signa...even if it seems not good for you and I'm sorry.

Sincerely, we cannot have guilty if Perugia was very hot last week. You booked a STANDARD room (no air-conditioning) and we gave to you the room you've chosen and you've paid for!! Luckly we were sold-out for the Jazz Festival and we cannot propose an upgrade to a SUPERIOR room (with air-conditioning, panoramic view, but more expensive).
Yesterday there were 15 degrees and it rained all day long, but I hope other guests won't penalize us for the weather!!

About the wi-fi I think there's been a misunderstanding, I'm sorry for it: the webnet who works in lobby and patio is ALICE, which has a poor signal upstairs. In the rooms, the webnet is BORGOBELLO; we gave to you both passwords, but maybe at check-in we did not explain it to you!

Kindest regards,