“Fantastic 100%”

La Freccia di Cupido Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 883 Restaurants in Perugia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Superbe find in the outer area of Perugia. The outdoor patio is dressed up nice in a sea inspiring spirit. I had a simple pizza but it was beyond delicious, and served in a nice shape. The marscapone dessert was to die for. All with fantastic and friendly service which made my evening! Overall definitely a must try!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

As in the title: clean, well kept, good joyful service... That's where the 2 points are for.
But sadly enough, the food was terrible end the price far too high for what is served.

We had high hopes after consulting reviews on various sites, but it was a big disappointment.

The kids had pizza's and they seemed happy about the taste and quality.

We were about to choose from the menu when the waiter/owner (?) proposed the "suggestion of the day" consisting of tasting various dishes. We actually liked the idea and went for it.

It became clear right away that that was a big mistake: very little taste if any at all, questionable quality, and many of the dishes had the same ingredients and sauces, also with little taste.

When the last dish came the disappointment was complete: the polenta was actually liquid, tasteless and the sauce was again, the same we got on other dishes...

When asked how things were we kindly stated what I wrote above and the owner apologized, so honor to him for taking it so well... Until I got the bill...

I don't have any problem paying my bill, you know what you order and what you'll pay, but for what we got, a small discount would not have been out of place, a question of acknowledging your mistake.

Not that it matters that much, they will never see us again and I surely will never send any of my friends nor customers there.

I suggest the owner stops making seafood dishes, they simply are unable to do so.

1  Thank yaman1971
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This small trattoria just outside Perugia is a must place to eat. We are staying in Ponte Felicino just outside Perugia. It was a rainy night and we didn't feel like driving the 30 minutes to Perguia and looked up this restaurant and found it was only 10 minutes away and we are so glad we found it. The manager, Daniele, and the chef greeted us at the door and set up our party of 5 plus the toddler in a corner table. They could not have been more inviting and ordered us the most amazing food we have had in our week in Umbria. The pizza was the best we have had anywhere in our travels and the antipasto platters filled us up. But when the fish dishes arrived, the salmon and the cod specialities, we made room as they were incredibly delicious. We will definitely go back before we leave. It was a foodie paradise.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I came with my family for lunch and Daniele prepared a lovely vegan meal for me.
It was simply amazing!
I definitely recommend this place, Daniele is a great chef with years of experience and will make your food experience as a fantastic one.
Plus the waiter is a lovely and kind chap!
Thanks guys!
I gained a couples of kg, but it worth it all!

1  Thank biancarns
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here. The service was attentive and the food was amazing. We went for a food tasting for our wedding next year and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for either a lovely meal out somewhere with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere or anyone looking for catering for an event. If time had allowed we would have loved to have gone back for another meal.