“Nice lunch”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, African, Mexican, Albanian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Friendly staff and a nice lunch. The table was a bit small for five people but the food was nice. We had a few of the antipasto platters, cheeses and meats and their fresh traditional bread from the region which was lovely, I would have liked some more cheese though. The bruschetta was adverage, from a jar, is my guess. My son had a burger and potatotas which he said was nice, not the best and not the worst burger he's had. Some of our party had the red beer which I think is a speciality of the region, perhaps?

Reviewed 8 September 2014

We have been 4 times in Italy and have eaten in many places but this restaurant was the worst ever.I do not understand why there are good reviews.There was advert that you could eat 3 dishes at lunch time for 9 eur,it was true, but the quality of food was terrible,it was definitely not home made and the hamburger was probably bought frozen from supermarket,Lazagna and gnochi were not eatable.

Marek with friends

2  Thank MAREK W
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Well what can I say! Friendly staff, polite and helpful, prices very low 5€ for burger and some fries and a coca cola! But the antipasti plater.... 2 slices of cheese... And some salami, speck , and 3 slices of bread for 2 people!! not like the photo! On the side of the burger were 6-7 roast potatoes... And the burger... We'll let's say I d prefer to eat at KFC than there! For beers and hanging out ok.. If u are on a tight budget it's edible as centro storico has no fast food places!! And u might be sick of pasta and pizza!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

It was a one day visit to Perugia and We had lunch, daily menu. Very good food! And aldo cheap. It is a nice place.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I see reviews here as the Shamrock is a restaurant, no its a pub! With friendly waitresses and yes good food...Everynight we went in for some beers...nicely tapped! Its a nice a cosy bar where one can have chat with the waitresses! We had a bruscetta and tasted the burgers and they are all good quality given the price! I see people writing a review on a 5 euro meal...sorry folks...! On thursday there even was a large and free buffet..superb for students! If you ask me I will always go back

1  Thank Faustocoppi1953