See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

The place was nice, it was peaceful and a really wonderful location. It can be a little chilly at first. The tub was enough to want to just stay in the hotel! I wouldn't mind coming here again and I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

this tiny restaurant is located not far from the city center of Gubbio; it offers a quite nice selection of food and the quality is average...I expected a bit more but i'm sure they will improve 'cos all the staff is friendly and young. keep it up guys

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We were recommended to try this restaurant by a local acquaintance. We are glad we did.
We both had the regional pork tasting menu - cant quite remember the title, but it was delicious and absolutely filling!! (The primi pasta course in Italy is a killer!!)
Service was friendly and attentive and this seemed like a lovely family friendly restaurant with lots of locals popping in and out.
Great wine list too.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Locanda del Duca is a cosy, clean and welcoming place to stay when visiting the beautiful town of Gubbio. We arrived on a cold, damp afternoon and found our lovely spotlessly clean room very warm and inviting, a very comfortable bed and sweet little balcony all added to our stay. The hotel benefits from a great restaurant that I advise you to book a table in as it gets busy every lunchtime and dinner time. Superb food and very friendly and professional staff. Breakfast was simple but wholesome and when the pastries had finished the receptionist went out to the local bakery and got some more. Really cannot say any more, a great place to stay, bravo!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2015

My wife and I enjoyed this small hotel in the center of Gubbio very much. The rooms are small but overall comfortable and I suggest you eat in the hotel's restaurant which offers a typical meal for a reasonable price.

Date of stay: May 2015