Review Highlights
Great Experience! Great Wine! Not Cheap!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

from USD 186.10
from USD 52.30
from USD 226.80
More Info
All reviews wine and cheese panini prosciutto cured meats great wine francis basilica luca shop wines san hill st
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The people running the store will share samples of wine and cheese as much as you want. Their goal is for you to purchase bottles to ship home. We bought a case of mixed red and white. Loved them all. They shipped within one week of getting home.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I entered this establishment which is very attractively laid out. The waitress/sales person was quite pushy and I found myself drinking a glass of Prosecco and when I asked what sort of sandwiches they had I was told “we make you our special” - meat and cheese.

After I arrived 2 couples came in and she proceeded to give them small samples - none of which were offered to me. One couple were from the US so I heard the conversation, they were offered, did not request them. They had the same “special” sandwich as myself.

I found the attitude of the saleswoman quite rude in ignoring me (I was sitting next to the others) and she had her back to me all the time.

On leaving I did (being an outspoken Australian ) raise the issue of ignoring a solo woman. The cost of one sandwich and a very small amount of Prosecco €16 .... daylight robbery.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stumbled upon this wonderful little wine, cheese & olive oil store after leaving the Basilica di San Francesco. We thoroughly enjoyed our tasting menu and were thrilled to be able to take home some of the glazes we tried. Would highly recommend this charming and delicious spot to enjoy some of the regions best tastes!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We have just done a wine and cheese tasting here. The wine and cheese was great, in fact we bought some spending a substantial amount of money with them, HOWEVER we were then charged €25 EACH to taste which was not advised to us, even when we were paying for our purchases. It was not on the bill until it was processed on our card.

Very, very disappointing. Don’t do the wine and cheese tasting unless you want to pay for it.

1  Thank Warrick A
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Excellent food, wine, service and atmosphere. I will always remember the great time we had at Tesori dell’Umbria during our visit to Assisi. I would love to return soon! Thank you!

annaF5870ND, Proprietario at Tesori dell'Umbria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for your visit!
You are always welcome here in our store.