“Excellent afternoon”
Review of Tesori dell'Umbria

Tesori dell'Umbria
Ranked #7 of 39 Shopping in Assisi
More attraction details
Owner description: The shop is located before the arch that leads to the square of the lower basilica of San Francesco. Very nice aesthetically, contains within it a charming décor. Our products are 100% the Umbrians and we ourselves who we select staff for our clients, in Italy and abroad, the best products that our magnificent region can offer.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with Maria and Luca they offered as many wants to taste and a beautiful tray of meat and cheeses and I also had a panini. It was a wonderful experience of both the food and the people

All reviews
"hill"
"st"

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Strategically very good place
It was rain when we walked up to hill to St. Francesco Basilica. And proposed samples of cheese by nice fellow Luca didn’t worked under rain. In ours way back down after couple hours rain was gone and we are looked for good place for lunch. Sample of cheese were so good so walked inside.
Cheese plate together with Italian beer and panini with prosciutto and cheese were delicious, Maria served well with full attention and also gave us some wine samples. We got nice desert and complimentary chocolate wine. We also bought Figs Glaze for cheese, same that was on sample plate.
And don’t forget to visit little glass bathroom on the next to main room, it’s fun as well
Thanks Maria and Luca.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The people working here were great. I'm a novice wine drinker and really hadn't enjoyed the table wines at the restaurants in Italy. They took time to help me find something suited to my taste. Very friendly. Very patient. Nice atmosphere. The cheese and Balsamic were also great. So good that I had a half dozen bottles shipped to me in the US.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stopped to have a panini after tasting a sample outside. Panini was lovely with a nice glass of wine. Prices more than the average, but the service, food and the shop make up for it. Worth a visit if not trying to do things on the cheap

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

What an adorable little place. Great wines and fun tasting with cheeses and yummy flavored balsamic vinegars. We were on our way to see St. Frances of Assisi in Assisi when I came upon this shop. The owner (Luca) is a typical Italian hottie! I purchased 3 bottles of balsamic vinegars but wasn't able to bring home bkz I forgot to take out of my carry-on and pack in my checked bag. My bad!!I I'm hoping I can order some on line and ship to my home, it is that good!