“Excellent dinner in Assisi and one of our faves so far in our Italy trip ”

Taverna dei Consoli
Ranked #19 of 250 Restaurants in Assisi
Good for: View details, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

We decided to go to this dinner establishment and we're glad we did. Service and ambiance was excellent. Food served was all very very good. Just check out the pictures! Special dessert was tiramisu. Omg . We would highly recommend this as it was one of our favorite meals during our trip!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank mikewolfrealtor
Write a reviewReviews (1,343)

Reviewed 8 November 2015

Excellent atmosphere. A family run restaurant. Young and pleasant staff.
I chose the veal ravioli with orange cream sauce and it was excellent. The first evening I had lamb chops not typical of American lamb but very tasty.

Enjoyed our dinners very much both evenings.

1  Thank glono
Reviewed 4 November 2015

My wife and I went to Taverna dei Consoli and were very impressed. I men very impressed!!! The bruschetta mista had incredible flavor, and the macaroni in cheese sauce with sausages was cooked to perfection! My wife had the rosemary chicken and it was one of the best chicken dishes I have ever had! The service was impeccable. Everyone was so nice and our waiter was the best. The view of the piazza is so beautiful if you sit outside!
When we left, the chefs were waiting by their window that overlooks the front entry. See attached photo. It was a picture perfect moment! They were very proud when we told them that we absolutely loved the food and it was one of the best in our travels.
Try this place! They will not disappoint!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Dermop
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent family run restaurant with good ambience, lovely food with local ingredients and nice pleasant staff.

John & Catherine Murphy

2  Thank John M
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Lovely table for 8. It was too cold to sit outside but the balcony does have view of the piazza. The best caprese salad I had in Italy. And the veal ravioli with orange sauce was fantastic. Good service too.

1  Thank Laurel J