“Gelato is Habit Forming!”
Review of Gelateria Il Bacio

Gelateria Il Bacio
Ranked #16 of 32 Dessert in Siena
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I am not a big ice cream lover, but gelato is another story!! It is one of the things I'll miss most about Italy. This store, in Siena, was one we happened into and were we glad!! The gelato was delicious. I wish I could find the pineapple at home, it was so refreshing on a hot day and palate cleansing, too! The chocolate gelato is a chocolate lover's dream come true!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

We passed the restaurant on our way back to our hotel both when we visited the old town of Siena and also when we dined out of an evening. The gelato was delicious and just enough choice without becoming overwhelming. It was a popular stopping of place too with locals out for the evening. There are a couple of benches round the side were you can also sit and enjoy your gelato at your leisure.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

This is one of the gelateria I like most.
Price is good, taste is also good.
It is located out of centro, but It is very tasty.
I visit here atleast 2 times a week.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

This gellato is not as good as others. I think not too far away you can find a better gelateria. And it was pricy comparing to others: 1 scoop = 2€.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stopped every day (twice a day to be honest) at Gelateria il Bacio on our way into the walled city of Siena from the escalators going up from the train station and on our way back to our hotel at the end of the day. Their yogurt and amarena gelatos are my favorite of the trip. My daughter loves their fragola and limone sorbettos, too. Definitely worth a stop...it's where the locals go for an school treat.