“Best pistachio gelato ever!”

Gelateria Kopakabana
Ranked #8 of 34 Dessert in Siena
Price range: USD 2 - USD 29
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This was by far the best pistachio gelato I have had in many years and from all places I went in Italy, Kopakabana in Siena was the best in price but obviously in taste too. My friend had the mango one and she also loved it.

1  Thank Simone M

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We walked past this gelato place and was surprised to find such a wide range of variety available! You can ask to try if you want something new. I had strawberry and coco and both of them tasted excellent. My friend had chocolate and pistachio and she was also happy about it. This street wasn't very busy so you can enjoy the gelato with leisure and definitely not expensive at all!

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Tried four flavor and all were sub par. Cream was icy, chocolate was fine, though not as deep as I like. Amarena was too candy like and also lacked the creaminess. Too bad.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

This is one of the best ice creams we had in Siena. Perfect relation of value/money. Just 2 euros per cup with 3 balls of ice cream. Also, a lot of flavours.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We were walking through Siena and we saw this place with a certificate by tripadvisor.
The ice creams were almost melted. We took 4 different flavor and every one was not so good. The tastes seemed "not right" or not that (pistachio was practically almond). Mint is color green/blue and wasnt definitely a good mint. Seemed made with just sirup of mint.
Plus, even if every flavor has his scoop, if you order limon you can find strawberry and hazelnut inside for example.
Simply not good. I was tempted to return it.