See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Excellent location if you like to be inside the city walls. Like en many B&B, in this one you feel like you own an apartment while you are in the city. This doesn't mean that the owner Alberto is not available, actually he'll be there when you first arrive and will explain everything in detail. If you have any situation to solve he is very helpful. Rooms have an excellent eclectic taste, antiques and modern furniture are wisely arranged. Very confortable and decent in size. I definetely recommend it and I think it's a good price-quality option. Although breakfast is ok, it wasn't as good as in other B&B we stayed through out Italy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GuillermoArellano
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I were were traveling through Italy for our honeymoon. We were only going to be in Siena for 2 days & knew we would be out sight-seeing, so we looked for boutique accommodations. Alberto was very welcoming and informative. He greeted us for check in upon arrival, provided a map and quick overview of the sights in Siena, and surprised us with Prosecco for our honeymoon!

Each day we had a lovely breakfast, and each evening there was fruits, and cookies, and tea. We didn't spend much time in the room, but it was very clean, modern, comfortable, and romantic.

Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

A friend and I recently stayed at Quattro Cantoni and couldn't have been more pleased. The owner, Alberto was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and nicely decorated, and the location was perfect, only minutes from the major attractions. You won't go wrong here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank samirer
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Just stayed at this b&b in Siena. Cannot recommend it enough...excellent location near the duomo,well presentent premises with good bedrooms and breakfast room,.. the owner went far beyond my expectations in looking after me when I became ill and I really would say that I would rate it 10/10.

Room Tip: only a small b&b and all rooms the same
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank southaussie05
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Convenient location. Large room, bath, comfortable bed, linens and towels are white and fluffy. Safe. Clean, cleaning every day. Quiet night. Breakfast is good. Friendly staff. Is located in a residential building on the 3rd floor, no lift. Just three rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple