“Absolute Best Private Driver Tour”

We Drive You Tuscany
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 394.53*
and up
Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR...
Ranked #11 of 57 Tours in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: We Drive You Tuscany, specializes in wine tours, cultural tours and transfers for individuals, couples and small groups - allowing you and your friends to relax and optimize your time in Tuscany. With a wide range of tour options, we can customize itineraries to your exact wishes, all with door-to-door service. Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will ensure your time in Tuscany is a relaxed and enjoyable experience you'll never forget.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We have used this company for 4 different transfers and tours the past year, and cant imagine a better company, especially since we always ask for Roberto. Not only does he make drives enjoyable and informative, but he makes you feel as your best friend as he caters to all your needs. Best yet, on return tours, he sets the stops and highlights based on his familiarity of your likes and interests. Couldn't be friendlier or easier as all you have to do is just leave everything to him.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"wineries"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our driver, Mike, picked up our group of eight at the Campo Regio Relais to spend a day visiting sites in Tuscany. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke perfect English. We visited the quaint town of Montalcino and a local winery for a tour and tasting, Pienza which is another quaint town where we had lunch, and Montepulciano for another wine tasting and to explore the town. It was a glorious day and Mike made it even more special. We would highly recommend this tour and Mike!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Roberto arrived exactly on time to pick up my adult daughter and I in Florence to transport us to Siena for the August Il Palio. Along the way we visited San Gimignano and Volterra. His pleasant demeanor, and knowledge was impressive. He then dropped us off at our hotel in Siena. The next morning we met Roberto again for a trip to 2 wineries and a short visit to Monteriggioni. What a wonderful experience. That evening we met Tomas for the contrada dinner of the Chiocciolo (Snail). It was a wonderful, incredible evening! The next day Tomas arranged for Emiliano to meet us for a walking tour of Siena that included the blessing of the horses, and the parade preceding Il Palio. We found Emiliano to be extraordinarily knowledgeable, energetic, and interesting. Then Il Palio!!! Tomas arranged for us to get balcony tickets right near the start and finish line. This was my first time attending Il Palio, and it was truly incredible. Needless to say, Siena and Tuscany will never be the same for me. We are so grateful to Tomas Pedani and his entire staff at We Drive You Tuscany for the experience of a lifetime. Everything Tomas said he would do, he did, and it was done with style, class and incredible professionalism. THANK YOU Tomas, and Thank You We Drive You Tuscany for an amazing, once in a lifetime Tuscany adventure!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I visited with my 10 year old daughter, Tomas was on time and picked us up at Rome airport and drove us to Tuscany about two hours. As we got to the car we were offered water and much needed AC. It was about 34C/93F which felt like 100 degerees in Rome. I didn't want the hassle with a young child on my first day navigating the train system. We drove about 2 1/2 hours and stopped in Montalcino and were not rushed and allowed time to tour the area and stop for a bite. I didn't have a concrete itinerary but Tomas was full of great suggestions.
After an area tour, I had a wine tour and lunch at Poggio Rubino and bought some wine which they produce and ship to America which I thought was great one less thing I had to pack.
Tomas suggested Terme Antica Querciolaia which with a 10 year old was great and modern accommodating with lockers, 7 pool areas, lunch room and spa.
Also, another added effect Tomas had mobile wifi in his car which my daughter loved as this generation is always on a device.This is just a snapshot of one day but We Drive You Tuscany is fully accommodating and equipped to handle children and families.
I was actually trying to get to Satanuaria to the Treme but Tomas suggested Siena which has two modern termes close by less than 30 minutes. Tomas gave me a list of hotels. I chose Hotel Villa del Sole and the recommendation was a perfect match and the owner just as pleasant as Tomas. We planned everything over two weeks and the cost was worth it especially when traveling with a child. Tomas was excellent.I was picked up in a Merced Benz, immaculately clean and fully serviced.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The frustrating part. We are three couples and I plan my travels well in advance and do a ton of research. I contacted Tomas a year before our trip. He responded immediately. Thereafter he did not respond to questions I had for weeks at a time. I almost cancelled several times. It was very frustrating. I suggest he spends more time on communications. I was prepared to offer a dissatisfied review and then along came Davide our driver.

We had Davide fo three full days for about 9 hours a day. He picked us up In Montepulciano and we went to Orvieto- Civita di Bagnoreggio and Pitigiano. The next day he picked us up in Montepulciano and we went to Deruta, then had a farm lunch in Montefalco and it could be the best lunch I have ever had then to Assisi and then dropped us off at our hotel in Siena. He picked us up three days later and we went to San Gimignano and to two different Chiant tastings then dropping us off at our hotel in Florence.

All in all it was great fun. Tomas has a great thing going- I jst wish he spent more time on customer communications.I would highly recommend.

Davide spoke good English, was totally flexible, always on time and provided a proud Italians view on all areas and issues. It really was a fantastic experience and we already miss Davide.