“Best tiramisu gelato ever!”
Review of Nannini

Nannini
Ranked #4 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Siena
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The gelato counter is kind of hidden and you can't tell (or at least I couldn't...) right away that they serve gelato, but the taste is just unbelievable. I'm used to gelato and have been to Italy quite a few times, but this was the best tiramisu gelato I ever had. Even the texture was so dessert-like, not "just" gelato!
The other flavor I had was peach and this one was so fruity! If I will ever go to Siena again, this will be a "must have" again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Massive establishment with several sections full of wonderful food. The tiramisu was delicious as was the iced coffee. Pop by for a bite.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant on Piazza de Campo yesterday evening. We have enjoyed fabulous food on our Tuscan tour and many other times throughout Italy. My husband had the Ravioli with bolognese and I had a pizza. The Ravioli was very very dry as was the bolognese topping - it looked absolutely terrible and tasted even worse. My pizza tasted like it came from a supermarket freezer.

We had to abandon our meal as my husband became very ill with a sick stomach. Perfect setting, terrible food.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Very busy little spot in Siena but worth a stop for a coffee and pastry. We were surprised by how cheap everything was and we were pleasantly surprised by all of the options.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

What is there not to like? A proper Italian coffee shop, full of Italians, really good coffee and a huge selection of very good cakes and fruit tarts. The reason for the lack of seating is because Italians tend to stand at the bar whilst taking their coffee. Very reasonably priced. A great experience