“great bar great view”
Review of Bar Duomo

Bar Duomo
Ranked #33 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Pisa
Reviewed 6 December 2017

this was a great roof top bar with a great view, really good wine list and the staff were really friendly and very helpful

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The rudest staff I've ever come across..! We couldn't get served outside so I went in to order, only to be dismissed by the even ruder staff inside....so we left.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Yep, just like the other reviewers, terrible service at this restaurant.
For sure the worst place I cam across during my stay in Italy. Rude staff and dirty environment.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Tried to order some ice cream for my kids! Was cheated on the bill and when I asked for clarification the owner was either ignorant or arrogant or both! What a terrible attitude towards guests! Also what a terrible representation of the Italien way of treating visitors!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just had the worst lunch of our holiday. Rude staff. Stale bread. Dreadful pasta. I had carbonara and it was bright yellow and scrambled. Awful. My dad had a sandwich. They had run out of ham cheese and tuna and shouted at him for not understanding Next time I will research better.

1  Thank FionaMcC