“great bar great view”
Review of Bar Duomo

Bar Duomo
Ranked #37 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Pisa
Reviewed 6 December 2017

this was a great roof top bar with a great view, really good wine list and the staff were really friendly and very helpful

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The rudest staff I've ever come across..! We couldn't get served outside so I went in to order, only to be dismissed by the even ruder staff inside....so we left.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Yep, just like the other reviewers, terrible service at this restaurant.
For sure the worst place I cam across during my stay in Italy. Rude staff and dirty environment.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Tried to order some ice cream for my kids! Was cheated on the bill and when I asked for clarification the owner was either ignorant or arrogant or both! What a terrible attitude towards guests! Also what a terrible representation of the Italien way of treating visitors!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just had the worst lunch of our holiday. Rude staff. Stale bread. Dreadful pasta. I had carbonara and it was bright yellow and scrambled. Awful. My dad had a sandwich. They had run out of ham cheese and tuna and shouted at him for not understanding Next time I will research better.

Date of visit: May 2017