“Ignorant & Arrogant”
Review of Bar Duomo

Bar Duomo
Ranked #33 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Pisa
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Tried to order some ice cream for my kids! Was cheated on the bill and when I asked for clarification the owner was either ignorant or arrogant or both! What a terrible attitude towards guests! Also what a terrible representation of the Italien way of treating visitors!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just had the worst lunch of our holiday. Rude staff. Stale bread. Dreadful pasta. I had carbonara and it was bright yellow and scrambled. Awful. My dad had a sandwich. They had run out of ham cheese and tuna and shouted at him for not understanding Next time I will research better.

1  Thank FionaMcC
Reviewed 18 April 2017

whilst visiting Pisa we went for a quick lunch at this restaurant, good food for a very special price

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Called in for coffee this morning with my family. Was left with terrible 'service' in the form of grunting and general disinterest. When using the toilet it was the dirtiest toilet I have ever seen and if this is an example of how clean they keep the place their kitchens should be closed down.
Please read all the other reviews and avoid this death trap, health hazard of a dive!

1  Thank Stuart D
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Glad to sit down after walking around the Tower area & fell into Bar Duomo - it was all we needed with good coffee, friendly & efficient staff & reasonable prices.