“Truly toscany sandwich!!!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sanwiches - plates - cakes - wine
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I've been in this place at lunch. these guys have a great selections of different sandwiches. i had the special of the day with italian sausages, friarielli (vegetables), fresh mozzarella and chilli...just great!!! perfect place for a tasty and cheap lunch. you can't miss it!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,871)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I had read the many positive reviews of L'Ostellino on Trip Advisor before heading to Italy. My husband and I took a day trip from Montecatini Terme to Pisa, where we did the touristy things such as climbing the Leaning Tower. We arrived at L'Ostellino shortly after it opened, and I'm glad we got there early. The place fills quickly, and there is limited seating. We went for paninis, but ultimately ordered the Maxi Board. When it arrived, filled with various meats, cheese, bread, honey, I thought we could never eat it all. I was mistaken. It and the glasses of chianti were just what we needed to fuel our afternoon sight seeing tour of Lucca. The decor is eclectic and entertaining. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would return in a heartbeat. The food is appropriately priced. You can get a panini for 7 Euro. Our maxi board was 18 euro. I thought it was a reasonable price compared to what I've paid in the States for much smaller meat and cheese board. Attention: the restaurant does not accept credit cards.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stoped by in this lovely local for a quick bite during our today trip to Pisa from Florence.
We order two panini and two glasses of Chianti and what should I say,spectacular. Panini were tasty with fresh ingredients made directly in front of you. The guys on the desk were great,funny and polite ,they are the spiritus movens of this place. We hope we'll be visiting this lovely place very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We stoped for a panini and it was worth! Fresh food and the panini are prepared after you order it (in several other places they are already waiting for us). I totally recommend as break during your walk around Pisa.

1  Thank Tita32
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Visit here you will not be disappointed it has great panini’s and lovely sharing boards cheeses and meats nice wine and great value!