USD 175
USD 126
Orbitz.com
USD 76
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssouvenir stallsworth the climbbuy a ticketleaning towerpick pocketsgelatothe busbaptisterycathedraltiltposepickpocketscenturiesstationpretendingsuitcaseseuros
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I'm glad that I saw the tower and the Catedral - it truly is a sight not to be missed. But with that said that is all there is there.

The town is run down and dirty. Best to make this a detour to another attraction.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

it was about the only "fail" on the trip. While I appreciate it's iconic status I guess it is more on me and my knowledge(or lack there of) regarding the site. I expected it to be much bigger, more significant presence. The grounds and the area around are worth exploring although the guys trying to get you to buy something was ridiculous. Aggressive and very intimidating to a lot of the folks I witnessed react with apprehension and trepidation. Definitely buy tickets and timing ahead, otherwise I can guarantee you we would have passed if not.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It is just as expected but even better! The cathedral is amazing and beautiful. Climb to the top of the tower its fun because of the tilt. Views at the top are good too. And of course stand way back and take the picture of you holding up the tower. Crowds a plenty but manageable.

Room Tip: you can not bring bags into the tower!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

So glad we visited this tower and cathedral. Set in a lovely area. Loads of tourists.
Little tourist market there selling souvenirs. I took the bus from the station, and it stops right there. There's some restaurants and ice cream shops.
Well worth a visit as the tower is amazing .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the Tower with family that live there - WOW, such an interesting sight! The tower itself was a bit shorter than I thought it would be but it’s amazing to visit! The architecture is beautiful and we did a tour of the Cathedral also. If you plan on going up the tower, you need to get tickets early - we didn’t realize and it was a 3 hour wait so we weren’t able to stay for the adventure of climbing the stairs!
There are lots of vendors in the area and we found the best deals just outside of the Tower compound. There’s also a great Gelateria right there for a sweet treat! Great once in a lifetime visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family