“The time we spent at the farmhouse has made it my...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
the pool
little window with flowers
view from the pool
whirpool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shannon R
“The time we spent at the farmhouse has made it my new "happy spot"”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed at the farmhouse from May 27th 2016 to June 7th 2016. It was myself, my husband, my daughter her fiancé, my son and his fiancé. We booked the 2 bedroom plus the added connection one bedroom. The facilities were clean and very very comfortable. Lela and her husband and her two dogs Tino and Hugo were wonderful. Myself and my whole family cannot express how much we enjoyed our time spent there. It was the highlight of our trip to Italy. There are not enough stars to give this farmhouse and the owners!!!! Magical.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners and location
Liked least: That we had to leave to go home.
PaulaNMN
Duluth, Minnesota
“Dreams do come true at Abbacca-la”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My husband & I had an incredible stay at Abbacca-la & would highly recommend it. By the time we left, I felt as if I had gained a new friend, Lella. There are many moments that were special but my biggest & unexpected surprise was the pasta cooking class. How I dreamed that one day I would be able to experience the joy of cooking pasta in Tuscany. I am quite confident after spending the afternoon in Lella’s class that I too will be able to make pasta from scratch. Lella did her best to make us feel welcome from the basket of local goodies, to translating important historical family information, helping with translation & making local contacts as we researched our ancestry, as well as showing us her favorite local picturesque gems of Italy. I can’t wait to return, for a longer stay the next time.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Host & Owner
Liked least: too short of a stay
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Sandra P
Pleasanton, California
“Abbacca-là, A little slice of heaven in Tuscany”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

We have nothing but great memories and high praise for Lella and the farmhouse Abbacca-là. From the first email exchanges to the day we departed Lella was there for us. I have been to Italy many times and always visit Lucca, where we have family.
We have stayed in various hotels and homes but this time we wanted to experience living in a farmhouse. Our stay was in the smaller of the three apartments which had plenty of room for my husband and I. We found it impeccably clean and comfortable. Although we did not use the kitchen much it was fully equipped.The farmhouse was a great home base for our day trips while in Tuscany. We looked forward to coming home after our long day trips to Florence, Pisa, Volterra, Montepulciano, Lucca, Sienna and the Chianti region, all easily assessable.
We took hikes around the farmhouse where we bathed in the beauty of the hillsides laced with grape vines and olive trees.
The charm,comfort and hospitality will bring us back to Abbacca-là. Departing was very sad for us.
We will most definitely be back and next time make time for a cooking lesson or making pizza in the outdoor pizza oven.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Surrounding views, quietness and hospitality
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The farmhouse is in a beautiful spot.
Liked least: Make sure to use their directions. GPS has trouble finding it.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing