“Lovely location, excellent owners”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
the pool
little window with flowers
view from the pool
whirpool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LeGiraffe
Uppsala, Sweden
“Lovely location, excellent owners”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A colleague and I stayed in one of Lella & Piero's smaller rental apartments for a week in December as part of a working holiday. The location was beautiful - despite the December fog, but it is definitely necessary to have a car while staying there (Lella is happy to help arrange this). The apartment is spacious and the kitchen is well equipped and we self catered for most of the trip. There was even a fire place that Piero helped us to get going, which was nice and cosy on the rainy days. The internet was plenty fast enough to keep us well connected to work, which was important for us. Lella was an excellent host - she brought us mid-workday cakes to make sure we didn't work too hard and even mailed me my computer charger when I accidentally left it behind.

There are lots of nice day-trips from the apartments - we explored the Cinque Terre and Florence, as well as the beautiful nearby town of Lucca. Pisa is also quite close.

Best:
-hospitality
-fast internet
-beautiful view from the patio

Worst:
-nothing!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hospitality and the view
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maryland
Reviewed 24 December 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Verwood
Reviewed 22 December 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Colorado
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Colorado
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing