“Great Place with lots of character”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
1Smokey
Jackson Cnty WI
“Great Place with lots of character”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Since this was our first time in Italy I was pleased to find a place like this. We traveled with 6 people. Two families with adult children. Francesco's place was great. the two baths worked out great. It was inside the walls and walking distance to nice eateries/ coffee places and gelato. I would recommend this place to a big family or several couples traveling together. It was several steps to get to our apartment but I'm 53 and our friend has bad knees at 50 and we didn't have a problem. Helped work off all the great food. We cooked at the apartment and had plenty of dishes and pans to cook. Washer worked great, and hung clothes outside window to dry. It was a great true Italian experience.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
California

Vicki W
Brisbane, Australia
“Worth the Steps!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in July 2012

I couldn't recommend this apartment highly enough-as long as you are fit enough to climb the many stairs! Francesco met us (3 couples) at the train station and took two trips to get us all, and our luggage, to the apartment in his car. It is in the heart of Lucca and had everything that we could have wished for. Very well appointed kitchen, free wi-fi, and comfortable beds. Very spacious with air conditioning (essential at that time of year). Lucca was one of my favourite places in Italy and if we are ever fortunate enough to return I will be seeking out Francesco and this apartment again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Francesco and Monica-they couldn't have been more helpful.
Liked least: The number of steps to reach it!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing