Open today: 9:30 am - 3:00 am
Review Highlights
Gourmet extraordinaire

I dream come true. I convinced my husband to join me for this all day cooking class with Chef... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
YVRproud
Vernon, Canada
via mobile
Excellent experience

My husband and I took cooking class with the Chef Giuseppe and it was so much fun. The town of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Onslow15
Orlando, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lucca
from USD 11.60
from USD 17.30
from USD 104.10
from USD 82.10
More Info
All reviews chef giuseppe local shops the kitchen dining table gnudi cheese tasting gorgeous home pasta beautiful apartment olive oil three course meal recipe book lemon custard fresh focaccia decorated table highly recommend this cooking class food shops
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

From the very first contact (email with Liz) to the goodbye to Guiseppe, was a special, warm and personal experience. Everything written in all the others 5 stars reviews I can only approve. It was just an amazing day.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The experience was outstanding. We did a cooking class for small group of 5. Absolutely wonderful food and conversation w Guiseppie. The day started with walking the streets of Lucca to visit local shops.
The home was wonderfully decorated. Food was scrumptious! Would recommend the class without reservation.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank dannybertges
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Our last trip to Lucca with our friends included attending Extra Virgin Cooking class- We went shopping for our supplies with Chef Guiseppe - bakeries, Green markets, specialty stores in the center of Lucca- then a short walk to his beautiful restored palazzo and working kitchen where we all prepared a great lunch. Chef selected some nice local wines and we all enjoyed eating or creations! The experience was one of the best, informative and fun days we've spent in Lucca, which by the way is one of our favorite small cities in the world.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We had the BEST cooking class with Giuseppe and our family. We met G inside the wall and he took us to various local stores to select a few extra ingredients we needed for cooking. We then went back to his apartment where the class took place and WOW! Such a beautifully decorated apartment, modern and fresh but with old-fashioned Italian bones and charm. We cooked amazing dishes in a very relaxed a fun environment. This is definitely a must when visiting Lucca. A real highlight of our trip. Thanks Giuseppe and Liz! Lil - Australia

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Other reviewers have said it all. Chef Giuseppe is a great chef and teacher. My wife and I enjoyed every minute and left feeling we had experienced a 5-star meal. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018