“Excellent seafood”

Ranked #35 of 698 Restaurants in Livorno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Excellent place to eat seafood. We had macedonia Del mare two different risottos two maincources and verdura. Extremely fresh and really good. Shrimp risotto excellent, grilled seppie excellent. Really recommended to all seafood lovers

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This was an excellent place to eat very reasonably priced with good quality fresh food. The service was also very good. If you enjoy fish dishes then this restaurant is a must for you. We enjoyed eating here a few nights as it was so good. I would recommend the fritto misto or the

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Very good italian food for its price. Ordered the mussels and ended up ordering extra set. Do try the grilled squid as well.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

We went here after looking at the Lonely Planet reviews and it was pretty incredible. The restaurant decor is pretty traditional with lots of paintings and sea related items around. The staff were great but unfortunately we don't speak much Italian and I don't think they had many English speakers in, but despite that we managed without much trouble.

I had an entire fish with a salad, while my husband had clam pasta followed by the largest plate of fried seafood I have ever seen! It was all really good, and the clam pasta was one of the best things I have ever eaten (and I don't like clams).

Even the prosecco was delicious! And it all cost under 60 euros!

Would recommend if you are near by :)

1  Thank AMetcalf1
Reviewed 21 June 2015

This was my second time at this restaurant, and it won't be my last. If you love fish and other "frutti di mare", this is the place for you. I go there specifically for the Cacciucco (kah-choo'-co), but I understand from other reviews that their other dishes are just as amazing.

Cacciucco is a fish stew made up of whatever the fishermen bring in that day. Mussels, shrimp, scampi, baby octopus, calamari, fish, all with a beautiful tomato based slightly spicy broth. A piece of bread is placed in the bottom of the bowl to soak up some of the flavors. It is a generous serving, and although it goes well with the house red (yes, red), I think beer would also be good.

The service is good, and the hosts are very pleasant. I also HIGHLY recommend the Ponce Livornese (pon'-chay lee-vor-nae'-zay) for after dinner. It is a hot coffee drink with rum, brandy, sugar, and a piece of lemon peel. A wonderful finish.

They are open for lunch, but I recommend you be there by 1230 as it fills up fast. They do take reservations, but for lunch they are only open until around 2:00. I am sorry, I forgot to get the hours for dinner. They are closed on Thursdays.

Address