“Good bar”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 116
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is a good place for a coffee, a drink or a modest snack. Convenient and efficient service even if impersonal

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Went there twice on two early afternoons in August. The place was far from full.

The first time, I was alone and after five minutes, I decided to go to the bar myself to order an espresso.

The second time, my wife and I sat outside, in the impressive and beautiful Palazzo Strozzi's inner courtyard, a cool place indeed, planning to have something to eat and a drink.

We sat at a table that still partly had to be cleared, under the eyes of the waiter.

Ten minutes later, we were still waiting to get the menu and have a cleaned table.

Running out of patience, we left, having had the time to chill out a little bit.

Beautiful place, expensive food and drinks (but quite normal for the place and the central location). Very poor service : a better experience awaits you in nearby bars/restaurants.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I saw this place and thought it would be all show and no substance. It looked like a hip bar and so I expected poor food and service. Regardless we were hungry so we sat down in the outside area for lunch. I was wrong...it was great! The service was speedy, the food was good and the outdoor space was very comfortable (more so than the usual ones in Florence). Also because it was located in a quieter square it was a bit of a peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle you experience otherwise in Florence.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We arrived late at the restaurant as they were closing down, the chef Alam was finishing up in the kitchen but agreed to stay open and sorted us out with a fantastic buffet of salads, meats and cheeses.
Fillipo looked after us in a warm and friendly manner,

Thanks guys for a lovely meal and for keeping open for us!

See you again next time we're in town!

1  Thank blackbull2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great time, the bar staff are so friendly and made me feel very very welcome . I had a good food plater with my drink and ended up meeting new people. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tour648970