“Do not go here- tourist trap!”
Review of Trattoria Nerone

Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this place by our hotel who recommended a really good place the night before so we trusted them. It was so bad. The worst meal I have had on my trip to Italy yet and the worst pizza in my life. My pizza came out burnt, why did they serve this? There weren't many toppings either so it was bland.

The setup was nice on a positive note.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Brett C
Write a reviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This restaurant was close to our hotel and we'd walked past it a couple of times, over a couple of days, before we decided to go in.
My mother chose the lamb and it was delicious, served with rosemary potatoes, and I had my only pizza of the visit, which was equally delicious.
Portion sizes are big, service is good and prices are very reasonable.
Definitely worth a visit. I should mention that I am a vegetarian and they catered for me, but I did have to look hard through the very large menu to find something!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Went here twice during a week stay in Florence. Food is well presented, tasty and provided in good size portions (pizzas are big!) service was fast and efficient, staff are friendly and helpful. Very well priced for what you order and the restaurant also has a very nice setting inside.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I'm so disappointed in the food and service and so wished we walked out when our menus were just thrown on the table while the waitress continued walking past - I started laughing as I've never experienced anyone like her before.
The food was the worst we have eaten during our italy holiday - don't waste your time unless you want tiny slap happy portions over bland or too salty food.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The staff here were so great and helpful. We ordered take away for our room and got a pizza and some lasagna. It was pretty good. They had air conditioning, which was nice.

Date of visit: July 2016