“I like the best. . . . . and so I stay here...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
bren7993
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“I like the best. . . . . and so I stay here . . . .”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

You have chosen , for whatever reason, and will be visiting unique and beautiful Florence and of course you want to stay in a residence that is pristine in every way - this is the place for you. It will become obvious to you that the owner is fastidious with regard to good décor and cleanliness. This does not mean that your comfort, relaxation and convenience will be impeded in any way - far from it, have no fears on any score.

My only fear is it will be fully booked when I book again !

Liked best: The whole place
Liked least: Sorry - couldn't think of anything - or find anything !
Your age range 65+
2101985
Mumbai, India
“Unreal Chic Apartment”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The apartment was so chic and clean. It was unbelievable. Clean, neat, not a scratch or dent anywhere. The owner is an amazingly friendly and helpful person.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
13 Jun 2016
thank you for your lovely review.
I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment. It has been a real pleasure to meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you both again soon in the future.
With best regards,
Pierpaolo - Dependance Machiavelli - Firenze
lisasV742...
San Francisco, California
“I didn't want to leave! Wonderful apartment!”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Pierpaolo's apartment in Florence is one of the best! He was very welcoming and helpful upon arrival and was able to answer all of my questions throughout my stay. The apartment was very clean and modern. It also had a great wifi connection which was very nice since I was trying to plan the next part of my trip. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe in this apartment and area of town. It was in a great location and very close to the train station which was extremely helpful, but also a short walk to the Duomo and other tourist sites. It was an amazing stay and I did not want to leave! I will definitely be back and stay again! Ciao!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the great mattress and shower!
Liked least: Loved everything!
Chris P
Berlin, Germany
“I loved my stay at Dependance Machiavelli!!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I'm traveling a lot because of my work and I've rented a lot of apartments.The apartment of Pierpaolo is one of the best I've ever been!Just renovated,modern,spotless clean, beautiful design, very good equipped kitchen,the bathroom:just loved it and fast wi-fi! Pierpaolo was always there for me to help me with everything! He is a very positive and warm person.Right next to the apartment there is a supermarket,a very tasty bakery,place to have your breakfast,fishery,cinema,trattoria, police station...everything! One minute away from the river and 5-10' walk from Piazza Della Repubblica and Ponte Vecchio,which is the center of the town. I loved my stay in Florence! Totally recommended!

Liked best: The design
Management Response
27 Jan 2016
Dear Christina !!
How nice to hear from you !!
I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment !!
I look forward to welcoming you again soon in the future !!
With best regards,
Pierpaolo - Dependance Machiavelli - Firenze
MissMaryW...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delightful Rental! So many reasons to stay here!”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This was my 5th trip to Florence. I have stayed in great and not so great properties in this beautiful city. Dependance Machiavelli has been the best so far! I try to discover new places whenever I travel but this rental was so comfortable I will most likely return. As a woman traveling alone I felt very safe. I usually have some work to do while I travel so I was pleased with their complimentary wi-fi. The decor is bright and clean and the kitchen is very handy. The owner is a native who speaks English fluently and is very helpful with recommendations.
Great value for the price!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location, interior
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing