“Super Steak ”

Ranked #18 of 3,011 Restaurants in Florence
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great sharing board, local steak, funky cheeseboard and 15 types of grappa to choose from - and free flowing wine. For 100 euro we ate and drank all we could. And that is a lot :-) Awesome. And thanks for the jar of truffle jam! A top way to celebrate a big birthday. We'll be back. Cheers

Write a ReviewReviews (2,537)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I booked 2 months in advance and received a prompt confirmation. Had the steak with my mom last night and it was excellent - tasty, tender and very generous proportions. The ambience was very cosy and lively. Most of all, my mom and I were very impressed with the staff. They were so warm, welcoming and attentive, and cheerfully served us our meal. They also gave us a complimentary starter which was lovely. Overall an amazing dinner- I highly recommend this restaurant for an authentic experience. Thank you I’Tuscani 2!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The next stop of our italian trip was Florence and this was the first place we ate at and we were delighted. Amazing steaks and such a funny and polite staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We made a booking the day before based upon the Tripadvisor recommendations. We were not disappointed. The food is simply amazing and the staff were fun and enjoyed a drink. My wife does not eat a lot of steak but even she said it was amazing. Please go there with a healthy appetite for steak and wine and you will not be sorry.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My friends and I found this restaurant via a Facebook recommendation while searching for dinner spots in Florence last week. It was late when we arrived but they were so nice and seated us right away. We wanted to try the Florentine steak we had heard so much about during our visit and the one here did not disappoint! Even thought the food was unbelievable, our server, Alesseo was so much fun! By the time we left we felt like we were friends with everyone in the restaurant. This was definitely a highlight from our time in Florence.