“Best Veggie Burger I've Ever Had”
Review of Off the hook

Off the hook
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Off the hook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 2,988 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: USD 6 - USD 16
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I had the best vegetarian burger I've ever had in my life here. I haven't tried their regular burgers but my friends have said they're excellent as well. They also have vegan burgers. Very friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Very cosy place with the best veggie burger I have ever tried! with a good bartender who makes great drinks and cocktails. I would like to add that the staff was very nice and pleasant.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We stopped at this place that looked interesting. We had a couple of drinks, the staff was friendly and spoke very good English. Also, I really enjoyed the music that was playing at the time, it brought me back home to Montreal. We really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed it here- we just wanted a nice drink and salad and the staff were lovely and good was great. Really cheap too!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Scorching hot day stopped off for a beer and stayed for an afternoon. Great friendly service good food and fab g n t .would recommend to anyone off the beaten track