“Beautiful hostess, beautiful home, beautiful stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
Tea and Breackfast on the terrace Camera Matrimoniale, The double bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Camera Matrimoniale, The double bedroom
Camera particolare, A particular of double bedroom
Guest Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bathroom with Shower
Bagno con doccia, Bathroom with Shower
Bagno WC
Bagno con doccia, Bathroom with Shower
Corridoio fra le 2 camere - The hallway between master bedroom and the room with twin beds
Cameretta con 2 letti singoli (80 x 190) - Twin beds
Cameretta con 2 letti singoli (80 x 190) - Twin beds
Corridoio fra parte comune e zona riservata per ospiti- The hallway separating the common/guest zone
The Breackfast as B & B
The Breackfast as B & B
please, seat down at the breackfast table !
Studio - Study room
Dalla Terrazza al giardino - From the Terrace to the private garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Kimmerz W
“Beautiful hostess, beautiful home, beautiful stay in Florence”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

After having been to beautiful Florence for a short stay in 2012, I completely fell in love with the city and knew that I would have to return. Last September 2015 I was finally able to do that. I was also traveling solo for the very first time and knew that I needed to feel comfortable and safe wherever I was going to stay. I found that in Paola's beautiful home. Paola was very welcoming, friendly and helpful and I felt so at home there. She offered lots of information and suggestions for sight seeing and she actually took me to see some beautiful homes outside of the city. The location is in a neighborhood, and only a 10 minute walk to the train station and into the city center.

I ended up having to cut my trip short due to an ankle injury and I was so sad when I had to leave, but I am going back this October to stay with her for another 10 days!! I am very excited to be going back and know that I will feel just as welcomed and at home as my first visit there. I recommend Paola's home to anyone who is traveling to Florence and wants a lovely, quiet and neighborhood environment. It's PERFECT!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: There wasn't anything that I disliked at all.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
91keith91
Southport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Great accommodation for two. Looked great as soon as we entered - raised bed in the slope of the roof (bumped my head a few times on the beam). The small terrace had a table and 2 chairs and was cut into the roof so it was totally enclosed apart from the sky above. A great place to end the day after site seeing. The owner was lovely and was waiting to greet us as we arrived (a little late).
If we return to Florence I would certainly try to book here.

Liked best: The terrace
Liked least: Nothing at all
Friends getaway
Matteo C
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Paola really knows how to make you feel welcome! We had an amazing experience in this apartment. Very comfortable accommodations and it is very close to the center of Florence. It is in a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood and located very close to the train station. Paola took excellent care of us and is very sweet. She helped us find our way around and made sure that we were comfortable. I cannot say enough nice things about her or the apartment. We would definitely rent from her again.

ChristiCa
Genoa, Illinois
“Three fabulous days and nights were beyond our expectations!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Paola knows how to provide a comfortable stay in Florence. Her location was close enough to the train station; walking was not a problem if you are reasonably fit. When we arrived, she made us feel welcome in her lovely home. Like the rest of Florence, her accommodations showed a love of artistic expression. Paola helped us spend our days in Florence in the best possible way! She really knows and appreciates the city! We really missed her when we left. To the next guests, we are a bit jealous but wish you - Boun viaggio! CCS

Liked best: Paola - the proprietress
Liked least: Leaving before we had 3 full days. It was also getting to be a little hot for all the walking.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dorilo
Vienna, Austria
“an oasis in the city!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I loved the appartment and the love for the little details in its furniture and decoration. It was truly clean and comfortable, very spacious and offered every comfort I could possibly dream of, all services offered are really included in the price. It is a quiet place almost in the centre of Florence, which is very easily reachable in 10 minutes walking distance! I loved the fact to have a huge balcony where I could enjoy the sun and also reach the romantic garden through a few stairs. If someone asks me how to describe the place I would call it an oasis in the city of Florence! I really enjoyed my stay and would definitly go back there at any time!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing