“A spacious and beautiful apartment with balconies...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Splendido Lungarno

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A spacious and beautiful apartment with balconies looking along the Arno to the Tuscan hills in one direction and almost”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect location, just a few minutes walk from anything you could want to visit in Florence, and a warm, welcoming apartment with a real sense of it being a family home, which it is. The only slight drawback is the 81 steps to the 4th floor but we all felt fitter by the end of our stay! So much space, and very comfortable. I can't recommend this highly enough.

5 May 2017
John T
“This apartment is classic Italian elegance from the past.”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Five of us rented the three bedroom, two bath apartment for several days and from the first time meeting with Alina through the end of our stay we had a wonderful time living in a place with classic luxury while at the same time providing things missing at other locations like plenty of hot water at sufficient pressure day or night.

With a full kitchen and a store only two blocks away we prepared some meals at "home" on the Arno or headed out being tourists with the Uffizi only three blocks away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wi - fi, thick fluffy duvets
Liked least: Too soon to have heat made it chilly when cloudy and cool.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Oct 2016
Thank you very much, we are very happy you enjoyed staying in our home as much as we do!

We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Best,
Bettina
Chris N
Lafayette, California
“Absolute perfection”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My wife and I and our three adult children stayed here. It was indeed "Splendido". It was perfect for us. Plenty of space and comfort. And close, walking distance, to everything we wanted to do.

Travelling group: Other
18 Jan 2018
""I am glad that your stay was pleasant and comfortable, and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. I am always happy if I can share my apartment, where I live when I'm in Florence, with someone who appreciates, like me, its particularity""
M O
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic apartment with character.”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

As a family of 4 ,we had great space in this apartment. This apartment had real character and was a joy to stay in . The main bedroom was large and had great views across the river . Location was good in the Sante croce area and was within easy walking distance of the main sites.
The kids were delighted with the wi fi and netflix .
There is a supermarket 1 minute down the road .
Cons; There was a fair bit of noise from the streets at night with vehicles and some music ,but this quietened down at 12.30 am. The 4 flights of stairs were a challange , but that should't be a problem to most families .

All the pluses more than make up for the negative points and would have no hesitation in recommending to a family of 4/5.
The letting agent arrived on time and was very professional.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Jul 2016
Patricia...
Johns Creek, United States
“Great location! Great 3 bedroom with a view!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Loved staying here. There were 4 of us. The bedrooms (esp the master) are big and plenty of room. The only downside is the lack of elevator. It's on the 4th floor. Other than getting luggage up and down it is perfect! Very nice owners too!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
14 Jul 2016
Thanks for your appreciation! I am glad that your stay was pleasant and comfortable, and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing