“Great location and a very nice apartment”
Review of Locanda Daniel

Locanda Daniel
Ranked #195 of 657 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed at locanda daniel for one night and really enjoyed the stay, it's within walking distance of the main train station in Florence, santa maria noella, even though it's a bit longer walk then they claim on their webpage, but the apartment was a big studio apartment and very clean end good staff! You can easily walk to the duomo and the main attractions from the hostel!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SolveigAsa

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Not my favourite place on our trip!! We had the family room which had some weird artwork on the wall!! On arrival for check in the female staff was really on the ball and was unable to give us clear information. She also marked me down as Irish when I showed her my British passport!! Location however is very good and the views from the small kitchen are amazing. The bathroom is very poor. The shower head needed a deep clean!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 1 November 2011

In comparison to the majority of other hotels/b&b's/inns we looked at this hostel was a great price! So we weren't ecpecting much when we got there. However, after following their very clear directions, we arrived and greeted by a friendly member of staff. At check-in we were amazed that the place was spotlessly clean, had not one but two bathrooms (shared only between 5 rooms) but also had a kitted out kitchenette with a view of the Duomo!
I travelled with my partner so had the double room. Nice size, plenty of space, nicely decorated. Only thing was that there was no radio or television in the whole place. Although there was a computer with unlimited free internet!
Could easily walk to every point of interest within five to fifteen minutes and there is even a supermarket across the street!
All in all, a brilliant stay! Thank you

Room Tip: Room 4 is the most private and Room 5 has a view of the Duomo
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ShelbyLoreane
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stayed at this hostel for 3 days and 3 nights and I never saw a single staff member. I called them to get the door code and they left me keys and some information. I couldn't even find anyone to pay when I checked out. It was strange. There was no common room where you could meet people and the kitchen was just a fridge, not even a microwave or a sink to wash dishes in. Just the one bathroom for everyone. Location was convenient, close to the train station and walkable to all main sites of Florence.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Locanda Daniel is example in clearness, staff reception, privacity, good prices and location. No problems, just praise. If vacancies open do not extate to book. It\s excellent hostel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo