“Typical”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stopped here for a drink before our tour. Typical BK although there was 1 or 2 things one the menu that we don't have here in my area of the States, including Philadelphia Cheese Balls! Didn't get to try them.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Just opposite the bus station, quality ,tasty fast food, has an outside area too. Reccomend the chicken strips, 4 is plenty for a quick, "healthy snack!"

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Sometimes you want a little bit of food familiarity in a foreign country, this was it for us. Everything tasted just like home, except for the onion rings.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We just bought water and an ice cream, not good at all, I'd rather buy Mac Donald's ice cream. As in many other restaurants in the area, you pay to use the restroom, I think it is fair.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Wanted to see how one of our fast-food places from the US presents itself in Florence. Surprised to find that not much customization exists for Italy - everything we tried was pretty much the same, except my Diet Coke, which tasted totally different in Florence, to my dismay. Rating this one the same as I would the one back home in the USA. :)