Lowest prices for your stay
USD 73
Priceline
USD 62
Hotels.com
USD 73
Booking.comUSD 70
Orbitz.comUSD 73
eDreamsUSD 70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stayed here as part of our contiki trip for just a night. We thought the room was small, but all we were there for was to sleep so that didn't bother us. It was very warm when we got in there and the floors were warm too. Like it could have been heated! We thought we'd have a look out the window but was confronted with a blind system that we thought we'd best leave alone! The bathroom was small and the shower tiny! I am a little person but even I struggled not to hit the shower off while I was in it! It wasn't the most sound proof room either, we heard people coming and going from the hallway. I know we had breakfast here but I can't comment as I actually can't remember what it was like! That's contiki for you!

Room tip: If you don't like cramped showers, this place isn't for you!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I'll start positively... The room was clean, the towels soft, the Staff friendly and the bed comfortable. However the walls were exceptionally thin so you can't get a good night's sleep, I was woken at 7 both mornings by the sound of furniture being moved and incredibly loud electric shutters opening. The Breakfast was awful. I understand this is budget accommodation but there's a way to do cheap while still providing quailty. The surroundings were terrible although the bus was close and the center 20 minutes away. There's a nice wine bar on the other side of the motorway, directly opposite the hotel, would recommend the pizza.
Pro? Cheap and has a car park. Con? Everything else.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Others have posted the same disgusting dirty air return photo in the bathroom, and opening the blinds showed an unimpressive view of the parking garage. Two strikes there for the room, and the meal was the worst my wife and I experienced in Italy. Italians love food, their pasta was terrible and the selection limited. Chock this up to Expat Explore not getting us into good accommodations, generally cutting corners. I'd would not let anyone I know stay here

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 80iand
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Jim Carrey once said: "Before you marry someone, make them use slow internet to make you see what kind of a person they are".
Well... These guys took this qoute to seriously. Couldn't load a pic and it took 2 hours to send one.
The breakfast was... well solid i'd say.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Was like we were back in the 60's , good for a nights stop over I guess, not much around near by to go out and grab a bite or a drink , barely fitted in the shower , took 20minutes for warm water to cone out

Date of stay: September 2016