We loved this hotel. The concierge was extremely helpful and the location allows you to walk to a few cafes and easily get down into the Florence center. Parking was easy and convenient. It is much less expensive to take drinks from the mini bar to the terrace...than ordering drinks on the terrace. Wireless is very spotty except in the stairwells and lobby. There is a roof top terrace on the third floor that is a must see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta