1,996 results
All reviews il perseo train station great location third floor bell tower church bells stay there again family room within walking distance hard boiled eggs pastries central location small lift by european standards two blocks breakfast room stone's throw
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Short walk from the train station and major sites. The hotel was nice & clean. The staff was super nice and helpful. There was a cool European breakfast with cappuccino too. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 559diane
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Everyone at this hotel is very kind and helpful with advice, bookings at museums and restaurants etc. The location is very central, the breakfast has everything you could wish for and the room was nice and clean. We stayed here at our first visit to Florence 23 years ago and will definetily stay here if we come back for a third visit

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank 744bitte
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is my favorite hotel in Florence. During the past fifteen years I think I must have stayed at least 6 or 7 times at that hotel. Florence is my favorite city in Italy. The hotel is so well located, just a few steps from the beatiful Duomo. You can walk to the train station, to the bus station and you are just about 15 minutes to the airport. The staff at the hotel is like a big family, Laura will be there to help you with all your questions and always with a big smile. The breakfast is very good, the hotel is in an historic building, all the rooms have been renovated, I am sure you will love the place, it is also very affordable. It is impossible to have a better location. Have a nice trip!

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank italiestlambert
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a great stay at the hotel. We loved Laura ,the hotel receptionist. The breakfast was very good and the location was great! The rooms were not at all fancy , but the beds were comfortable, shower pressure was strong and the room temperature was great. We had a room in the back of the hotel and it was very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank janicemohara
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The location is right between the Duomo and train station so it is easy to navigate. Reception is 24/7. When I forgot my charger converter, they were able to loan one to me. I also was pickpocketed and lost my passport, etc. They were able to research and guide me quickly and efficiently and were extremely helpful. I would stay with them again if the chance provided as I feel safe there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family