All reviewsclose to the train stationgreat locationrooms have air conditioningvia nazionalewithin walking distancerecommend this hotelfirenze smn stationsmall hoteldefinitely stay at this hotel againroom was clean and comfortablebusy streetsan lorenzo marketshort stayaverage hotelcentral marketfree wificouple of nights
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hi all,
We arrived at Hotel Sempione around 11 o'clock. At the reception we found a nice lady who confirmed our reservations and told us that the check in will be done after 14.00. We left the baggage in her care and left for a walk. The position is very good, close to the train station, close to Piazza del Dommo. ... ecc. We came back after 14 o'clock to take the room. I was very disappointed with the room I received. Moisture in the air, a dark smell, the windows did not close in any way. We went down to the reception where we asked for another room. Very polite and without any problems, the hosts presented us 2 other rooms and we were left to choose. We chose one that had a nice terrace, and none of the problems I mentioned above. The stay was enjoyable. Breakfast (07.00-10.00) was very good. The services were good. Cleaning and towels changed daily. Within a 20-minute walk, you can reach the most important touristic attractions in Firenze. Nice and quiet, and you're in the middle of the action.

Room Tip: Check the room first!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Because of the location and the good reviews have choosen this accomodation in Florence and I didn't regret it. It is close to the railway station, and all the sights of the town can be reached from here with a simple walk. The room and the bathroom were small but just enogh for us two. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was narrow and long, but has a good shower cabine and a bidet too. The staff was nice and helpfull, the breakfast tasty.
And the price for all of this was reasonable. I can suggest this place for everyone.

Room Tip: Our room was the 205. I was satisfied, though at about 6-7 am it has got a bit noisy because of the morningtraffic
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This hotel is located really near from Santa Maria Novella Stazione! Has a really well served breakfast and the room is good, clean, and the staff is really nice and workd 24 hours. This hotel is also located near to Mercato Centrale.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Well located near main train station, close to sights, night markets and variety of eateries. Good base for visiting Florence. Reception personnel, Sarah provided excellent customer service, gave good information on attractions and organise breakfast take away bags as we had to leave very early in the morning. Thanks again, Sarah for making our stay in Florence special.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in November of 2017. It is a small hotel with about 4 floors I believe. When we first got to our room, I noticed a slight smell of old and sitting water. Once I realized it was coming from the bathroom, I closed the bathroom door and didn't smell it again. Our room was small and a bit run down. The furniture is also very old and outdated. Since we were only staying for a night, I didn't bother complaining. The only good thing about this hotel is the location. It's centrally located to everything. Considering the hotel was very cheap, and location was excellent, I would say it's average hotel but I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends