“Fantastico!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Details of the livingroom : old reproductions of the  David's  and Proserpina's head
The Master Bedroom
Little vintage florentine shrine with angels.
Details of the shrine.
Bedroom ,details.
Old Plaster cast of Madonna with Child.From our florentine family.
Details of bedroom :part of the our collection of cloth hearts.
The Master Bedroom
An corner of the bedroom  enriched with a floral arrangement
.An romantic atmosfere.
Stairs
Entrance and elevator.
Down in the street .The lovely olive tree behind UFFIZI GALLERY and in front of  the building
Down in the street.Walking towards the Old Bridge.
An overview of the road.
The ancient Accademia down in the street. Its main entrance is in the Uffizi Gallery.
The street towards Uffizi Gallery,immediately on the right in the photo.
The street towards Old Bridge.Few steps on the right walking out from building .
An overview of the same large archway from the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery.
To reach the flat through the great arch of the Uffizi Gallery.In the background the building .
The  street of the building in the evening .On the top left an artistic installation.
Details down in the street .
In the Uffizi distrct  there are singular artistic productions.Night vision.
The Old bridge in the night.Steps from the apartment.
Well stocked high quality grocery shop;steps from apartment .
The flat’s excellent location ,in the heart of medieval Florence.Really steps from Uffizi Gallery !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was an unbelievable stay. The apartment and all the details about it were so clear that it made adjusting to a new place almost like i was just coming home. Rosella the owner was on hand and went over every detail with us. The location is great, being only a stones throw from the Uffizi Galleries and other Museums
We could walk to any location on either side of the Arno in just a matter tof minutes.
I loved it and would stay there again in a "New York" second. I hig.hly recommend it to all my family friends and anyone interested in having a wonderful trip to Florence

26 Dec 2016
Dear Guest ,many thanks for your so nice valutations .I am pleased to read that you liked very much the location of the building and the apartment. I was happy to be able to offer all the needed assistance for a good stay in my home and beyond. Looking forward to meet you once again ; many greetings from Tuscany ! Rossella the owner .
TZ797
Perth, Australia
“Uffizi Apartment - Yes, it is very good indeed.”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed stayed 4 nights at the Uffizi Apartment in mid Sept 15.
The initial engagement via email was very good with a flow of information from Rossella and advice on how best to arrive at the Apartment and how to go about Florence, once there.
Giovanni was there to greet us at the arranged time and as other reviews have explained, gave us a run down on the apartment and the local area.
The pleasing thing about this apartment was that it was as stated on the web site. It is only 50 meters from the river, 50m from the Uffizi itself, 100m from Piazza della Signoria 200m from the Ponte Vecchio and surrounding are endless shops and restaurants.
The apartment is extremely convenient to get either north to the Duomo area, or the hills beyond, or south across the river.
The apartment itself was very much as per the photos and everything we used functioned as expected. Rossella obviously has an appreciation for arts and craft and has examples of local works and nic-nacs to make the place a little more interesting than normal. The wine left for us is a nice touch and it went down well with some pizza which we bought just around the corner on the night we arrived. The area is very quiet at night, except for one night where our neighbours had a few Chianti's before settling down, (they were on holidays of course) .
Rossella came to see us on departure to check we were happy with our stay, offer more advice on our next destination and also a little departing present for my wife who also has Rossella's appreciation for all things "crafty".
These types of apartments are the ones we like to stay at when in Europe. They are reasonably priced, soaked in and surrounded by history, they are extremely well positioned and have all the comforts of home without any extravagance. Uffizi Apartment - Yes, it is very good indeed.

Your age range 50-64
myra219
Bordeaux, France
“Ideal for those of us of a certain age!”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Rosella's apartment was recommended to us by a friend who has, herself, stayed there more than once. We were not disappointed! Everything is as described by both the web-site and by independent reviews.

Rather than repeat what has already been said in a dozen excellent reviews, I think that it might be useful to write from the point of view of the more 'senior' tourist who may have mobility or health concerns

My husband and I flew to Pisa and took the 'Pisamover' shuttle bus to the central station in Pisa and then the train to Florence and then a taxi to the apartment. Connections were smooth and by following the introductory information sent to us by Rosella, we managed to cope despite our very limited Italian. Taxis are run by the 'Commune' so have set, well publicised prices and a central booking number. There is also a taxi rank within two minute's walk of the apartment. For our return to Pisa by train we walked to the station.

The apartment has a lift which is a great help when one is lugging suitcases or food shopping. Rosella thoughtfully provides a shopping trolley. The stairs up to the bedroom are steep but have a solid handrail and are well lit.

The central location is ideal for those of us who need a break between cultural visits or even a short siesta after lunch. Walking on uneven pavement and coping with crowds can be very tiring and coming back to this oasis of calm was greatly appreciated. Warning...If you have bought your entries to the Uffizi or the Accadamia on line, you need to exchange these for proper tickets at an office near the main entrances before you get in the queue!

During our stay I needed to call the Ambulance in the small hours of the morning (heart problem). I was able to speak to someone who understood English, they arrived in 10 minutes and I was taken to the central hospital where the emergency doctor also spoke English. To return to the apartment, the hospital called us a taxi. So, for us, the instructions for accident and emergency and for the English speaking Doctor who I called later in the week, worked perfectly.

An added bonus was the excellent Wifi connection. We could double check opening times for those locations we wanted to visit, check train times and flight departures and keep in touch with family and world events. As far as we could work out the television only broadcasts in Italian but if you find a film, the language can usually be changed to 'Inglese'!

The nearest supermarket, just over the Ponte Vecchio a 10 minute walk, stocks all the basics plus pre-cooked chilled dishes which were easy to re-heat in both the micro-wave and on the induction hob. Although we ate out locally we also enjoyed trying the sort of food that the locals would buy for their families after a busy working day. We also shopped at the Mercato Centrale where the range of fresh fruit and veg and different meats and fish are too good to resist! Five minutes walk from the apartment we found 'Rivoire' a 'Fabrica de Choccolata established in 1872. Senora carefully wrapped a plate of cakes for us with old fashioned grace.

So thank you again Rosella. We had a wonderful visit and do hope that many more people will be able to enjoy Florence thanks to your thoughtfulness and imagination.

Liked best: Ambiance and Location
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
19 Oct 2015
My dear guests, thank you for your ample and beautiful review. I am glad to know that my instructions and the prompt assistance received have been useful to your holiday in Florence. The excellent location of the house is of basic importance for any unexpected problem.Also I am glad to hear that all the services inside the house have been effective to live a comfortable and safe stay . I’ll wait for you again to taste togheter also the good chocolate of Rivoire , that we both appreciate very much. Take care ! Warmly , Rossella the owner .
KEurope
United States
“Perfectly Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfectly Perfect!
I cannot tell you how much I adore Rossella and her most excellent apartment! Rossella is the most kind & generous, sweet & friendly person you will ever meet; she is the best landlady for a vacation rental I have ever met. She went out of her way during the planning phase of my trip to help me with questions/answers and to find information. She greeted me upon arrival and showed me where all the shops were that I would need. The apartment itself is charming, quiet, cozy, well-appointed, and beautifully decorated. It has every single thing a vacationer could possibly want; Rossella outfits the apartment as if she were staying there.

As a single woman travelling alone, I am always very concerned about location, safety & security. All of the criteria were met. It was a 5-minute walk to Duomo and Baptistry, one block to the Arno, two blocks to Ponte Vecchio. Next door is a church where they have evening concerts on occasion; I got to see one while I was there. The Accademia was a 10-15 minute walk and the train station is only 15-20 minutes at the outside. I didn't know that when I arrived so I got a taxi to the apartment, but people walk all over Florence with rolling luggage, and after I had walked to Church of Santa Maria Novella next to the station and realized how close it was, I was perfectly comfortable walking to the station with my suitcase on the morning I departed by train for Rome. Everything else was even closer to the apartment - Uffizi, Bargello, Palazzo Vecchio, and on and on!

I always felt perfectly safe to venture out at night - once to the Arno to watch the sun set over the Ponte Vecchio, often around the corner to Carapina for gelato (they got to know me, I went so often!) - that's the best gelato in the city, by the way, and one evening to the church concert and another evening around the corner to Piazza de la Signoria just to sit and watch people. There is a good police presence in the area, particularly at the Signoria, and at Uffizi. Oh, and be sure to ask Rossella about the significance of the olive tree and the statue mounted high up on the exterior wall of the Uffizi, visible from the street outside the apartment.

This was a beautiful city, easy to navigate, and the apartment is so perfectly located, you can't beat it! And, personally, I liked having a bedroom and bath upstairs - it gave me the feeling that I had actually gone somewhere, like walking around at home! Oh, and comfy bed and lots of towels!

Liked best: Rossella!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers
27 Sep 2015
Dear Karen thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive and detailed review of my apartment and on me. I really appreciated your words. I try to do my best to offer all possible support to my guests, especially for those traveling alone and I'm happy when my commitment is recognized.Thank you again for your beautiful valutations. Florence excites for its extraordinary beauty so I hope to see you back in this my wonderful native city and to meet you once again ! Rossella the owner.
Di1920
Province of Florence, Italy
“Perfect Location and Amazing Owner”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location between the Uffizi and Piazza delle Signoria and a short step to the Ponte Vecchio, so we were easily able to walk around the city in the evening to enjoy the passing crowds and listen to the musicians.. Signora Rosella is a marvellous host full of advice and information, as well as welcoming gifts of fresh coffee, a bottle of wine etc. Her extensive library includes English language books about the various museums and churches in Tuscany as well as Florence, with excellent reproductions of paintings, frescoes and sculptures, as well as a range of travel guides. She also spent time making sure we knew where to go for the best in food and drink in Florence and Pisa, and made us feel very much at ease in her home. Thank you!
NBThere are stairs to the bedroom, so not suitable for children or those with climbing problems.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Signora Rossella was the consummate host, and made our stay exceptional.Directions to the property were clear and she was prompt in arriving and farewelling us.
Liked least: Florence was really busy during the day with tour groups, so we enjoyed the quieter early mornings and evening periods
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing