“A spot to visit!”

Ranked #1 of 73 Bakeries in Florence
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: Based on the tradition of the Marini's family, the CANTUCCI MORBIDI produced by Il Cantuccio San Lorenzo is a typical Tuscan product sought after and appreciated worldwide. Ancient recipes, handed down to the young niece Francesca, that still maintain passion and craftsmanship care, to get traditional flavors of typical Florentine pastries.
new york
“A spot to visit!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I went to this bakery based on the reviews on tripadvisor. Very glad I did! I ended up buying several bags of cookies from here, to bring back home as souvenirs. Turns out these were the most popular gifts! I even purchased several for myself! Everything was tasty and inexpensive! Also, staff was very friendly, and let me sample anything I wanted! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank lth1031NewYork

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sliema, Malta
“Authentic, tasty & best value sweets in Florence”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This sweet pasticceria shop is really a precious gem! They produce all the sweets themselves offering a unique and tasty product and a particularly low price. The cantucci and the panforte are really amazing and I wish I bought more stuff to get back to my home country than I did... definitely a must to visit to sample a tasty array of cantucci and panforte at an affordable price!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank NGrech
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Best Bakery in Firenze”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We stopped by after we left the Duomo. The biscotti was the best i've ever had. We found this place by chance as we were just wondering around sight seeing.. glad we did.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank JR J
Moscow, Russia
“Delicious pieces of happiness!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Simply the best cantucci in Firenze!
Prepared with heart and soul.
Also, besides cantucci, they prepared simple, but amazing cakes.
All is fresh, nowhere else I mate so fresh cantucci! Many kinds and so delicious, mmm!
You have to taste them! Cantucci (100g - 2 euros), so simple cookies for first look, but unbelievable tastly in Il Cantuccio Di San Lorenzo, especially with dolce wine Santo, that you can buy there also. Smiling Chief lets you taste before buy, help you to make a choice. Definitely, cantucci for me is a dolci taste of Firenze, Italy…
Very warm memories!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Andrey_Khapaev
“Best biscotti around!”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Everything was great! Friendly staff, delicious biscotti, clean bakery. They gave free samples too. We saw a sign for biscotti-making classes but we weren't able to attend. All the biscotti flavors were amazing. We suggest getting a mixed bag to try each kind.

2 Thank CnB2011fl