Tuscany Natural Spring Tour

Book in advance
from
AU$700.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Tuscany Untouched
from AU$700.00
from AU$5,500.00
from AU$3,200.00
from AU$3,600.00
More Info
All reviews bagni san filippo day tour la ferriera cheese tasting farmhouse tuscany wineries itinerary literature scenery knowledge stories
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The tour was great and we all loved it :) Highly recommend it
The people at the vineyard were friendly an fun

Reviewed 1 September 2018

My husband and I had a fabulous 7 days in Tuscany with Matteo as our guide. He took us to incredible medieval towns that were not overrun with tourists. We visited amazing wineries and authentic Tuscany restaurants. Matteo was always punctual and gave us plenty of time to explore villages and sights. The accommodation at La Capraia was lovely with beautiful views of the Tuscany countryside.

Date of experience: July 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you both of you for the beautiful feedback!
We had a such good time and I hope to see you again in the future for another amazing Tuscany experience...

All the best and thank you again
Matteo & Laura

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Tuscany Untouched provided us with -- hands down -- the best experience we could have imagined on our seven-day "Ultimate Wine Tour." Five of us thoroughly enjoyed Matteo's customized itinerary of scenic drives, in-depth wine tours and tastings, local shopping, a cooking class, time off to explore, and fantastic meals aplenty. Highly recommend to others headed to Italy (and we are already thinking about re-booking in the future). #FiveThumbsUp and #FiveStars too!

Date of experience: August 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you very much for your great feedback!
It was an amazing full on week together and I really hope to see you all in the future for another Tuscany experience.
I wish you all the best

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a fabulous 7 day tour with Tuscany Untouched. I am so glad that we chose to use this company. Matteo is very attentive to detail, punctual and friendly. He did such a great job organizing everything but also going with the flow. There is no better way to experience Tuscany. It was an unforgettable trip. Thank you again Matteo.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you Cheryl for the beautiful feedback!
It has been a fantastic week with your family and we had such good time together...
I hope to see you all again in the future!
Thank you again for choosing us for your Tuscany experience
All the best...

Reviewed 26 July 2018

My 19 year old daughter and I had an amazing holiday with Tuscany Untouched in June. From medieval festivals, to castles, wine farms, the seaside, climbing mountains, to the most beautiful little villages, cooking classes and of course the most amazing food and wine.

We stayed at the wonderful La Capraia were we enjoyed the hospitality of Oscar and his family. We loved the fact that we got to see small villages not often frequented by tourists and enjoyed food from restaurants favoured by locals - the best pizza and then steak I think we've ever had.

Thanks Matteo for making it such a special time for Jess and I - it is a holiday we will treasure for ever. We also look forward to having our Tuscan Dinner when you are back in Sydney

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Hi Jess & Michelle,
Thank you for the beautiful feedback!
It was my pleasure having you both on tour. We had a such good time.
I look forward to be able to prepare a unique Tuscany dinner for your guests in Sydney!
Keep in touch