“Excellent service”

Tuscan Sunshine Tours
Ranked #30 of 149 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany by natives- visit with us Cities of art in Tuscany- the most scenery and authentic landscapes -that only natives from this country can show you- we will spend with you memorable day excursions- sharing with you all our knowledge about our territory, History, traditions, food and wines- Proud to propose also special tailored day tours transfers from to Florence and Tuscany- to better maximize our private services- at disposal-Mercedes newest - deluxe minivans and sedans provided of official tour licenses and car insurances -
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Stefano is very knowledgeable. It was great to not only see Tuscany, but to also learn so much about the history. He provided maps and helpful instructions when we were dropped off to explore the villages we visited. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stefano and his team showed us the beauty of Tuscany from small villages, through the countryside, to the larger cities. Dropped us off (group of 12 friends, 2 vans) at each venue with instructions/maps of where to go, where to meet and often walked with us till we were ready to venture out on our own. Perfect guide -- not intrusive but always helpful, punctual and friendly. Wine tastings, historic sites, wide open country, world famous gelato -- we experienced it all. Stefano's knowledge of Tuscan history and his passion for the area were outstanding. Can't thank him enough for this kind of personal tour. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

First, I must state that we did not end up being able to visit Italy as we planned. Barbara and I had worked out all of the details of our wonderful trip via email well before the date of our trip and we were very excited about our planned tour. At one point in our correspondence, I asked about the refund policy, as we have elderly parents, and you never know...She told us there was a cancellation policy of a refund if notified by 10 days. We had a tragic incidence in which another family member died and we had to cancel our much anticipated trip. After cancelling with the airlines and our travel agent, I remembered our tour scheduled with Tuscan Sunshine tours. I reviewed our emails and realized that it was EXACTLY 10 days away. I immediately notified Barbara. Our money was refunded through Paypal. There was a small fee, but we received credit for the majority of the deposit. I am very impressed that they did this. It gives a lot of confidence that with working with a foreign company that you know nothing about except what you read on reviews, that they kept their word. As soon as we are able, we will definitely be rescheduling our tour with this company!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My adult daughter and I spent a day touring Tuscany with Stefano. We went to Monteriggioni, Siena, wine tasting and San Gimignano. We had a fun day and really enjoyed Stefano. At my last minute request he arranged for a Private tour of Siena. We found this to be very helpful and informative. We also had a fantastic lunch and wine tasting experience at a local winery. Stefano recommended an amazing gelato place in San Gimignano ... delicious.

I corresponded with Franco and Stefano prior to our trip and they were very responsive and helpful. I think it is important to do this so that they can accommodate your interests. I would highly recommend Tuscan Sunshine Tours.

I understand Stefano and his wife do cooking classes and wine tasting. I plan to do this next time.

We also spent a day with Pascuale in Lucca, Cinque Terre and Pisa. Pascuale took us to a local cafe in the morning for coffee and local pastries that were unbelievably delicious. He was very knowledgeable of Lucca and shared a lot of history on our drive.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Franco was our guide for the day and it was a wonderful experience. He picked us up at our hotel in Florence, arriving 10 minutes early. Drive to Sienna was pleasant and Franco was quite knowledgable about the area, easy to talk to, and seems to enjoy showing his country to visitors. Then a stop at Casa Emma for lunch and wine tasting. It was a wonderful time, excellent food and wine in a beautiful Tuscan scene. Buying wine to ship home was welcome, of course, but we didn't feel pressured at all. Then some time in San Gimignano. We took our time with lunch, so Franco recommended we make up the time in S.G. - good recommendation as he had gotten to know us and knew that we would be the least interested in the area most packed with other tourists. We would definitely use this company, and Franco, again in the future.