Open today: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Don't lose the opportunity

We had a great time with Deborah! She made us feel comfortable from the first moment, we learned a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
maniap2014
Athens, Greece
via mobile
Pleasant walking tour

Nora was excellent today. Very informative and patient (10am tour 14.12.18). Tried the recommended... read more

Reviewed yesterday
WeeserTan
KL, Malaysia

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from USD 50.80
from USD 69.30
from USD 52.00
from USD 80.80
3,027 results
All reviews morning tour free walking tour great tour medici family fun facts informative tour gelato great introduction highly recommend this tour florence tour three hours beautiful city an excellent guide art history nora hema elizabeth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had both morning and afternoon tours with Debbie and they were the best tours I've ever been on. She was both inviting and personal and inclusive for the whole group. She was extremely smart and able to answer any question you posed to her. The tours composed of two aspects: the history of the city and Tuscany as a whole, and plenty of recommendations on the best places for food, gelato and sights to see so you can do as the locals do. It went into so much detail that I found myself looking at the family crests on each building to see who owned it! Gave so much more depth to the holiday. Unlike anything I've ever done before, it made our trip.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This tour is an absolute must for people who don’t know the area! I would recommend doing both the morning and afternoon tour so you get to see both sides of the city.

The tours have a great balance of historical, art, contextual and information on the best food and drink that was highly interesting and informative.

I cannot recommend this tour enough as Debbie pointed out lots of authentic Italian restaurants and ice cream spots that were delicious!

This tour made our time in Florence, I would definitely book!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved Nora's tour. She explained Florence's history through the architecture and art works around the city and was really friendly and helpful too. Definitely recommend her tours!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I are on a trip through out Italy, and we first went to Venice and were heading to Rome. Florence was just a day and a half stop. I wasn't expecting to feel so connected to the city. Our tour guide Nora, a born and raised Florentine was amazing. She is getting a graduate degree in art History and is super passionate about her city. She also gave us great recommendations of food and areas to hang out. She also saved us money my giving us free options for better views of the city. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer almost any question about the city, food, and activities. Go on this tour, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our biggest challenge was traffic and finding parking in Florence as we attempted to get to the meeting on time for our 10 am tour. Go directly to the train station and park underground, the cost is worth the peace of mind. Our expert guide was Eleonora. She entertained us all with her intelligent, witty commentary from her knowledge of the incredible history of Florence to amusing anecdotes only a local can impart. We were thoroughly engrossed for the entire 3 hours. Walking is at a good pace through busy tourist areas so wearing comfortable shoes is a must. There were many opportunities for pictures along the route to remind us later what a wonderful 'free' tour this was and how our guide made it so.

Date of experience: March 2018