“Amazing and detailed tour”

La Bussola Free Tours
Ranked #16 of 390 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Bussola is a Cultural Association that organizes free walking tours in Florence and many other cities. We have complementary tours, performed in both English and Spanish. They were carefully structured by members of our team to unveil hidden secrets of Florence by taking you off the beaten path, and to astound you with city’s beauty. By promoting the city’s landmarks to the members of our cultural association, We offer a complete overview of Florence.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We got to see all the highlights of the city in a nice 3 hour tour. Our tour guide was very passionate about his work and a joy to walk around with. Thanks so much for a brilliant tour!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,633)
All reviews
"florence tour"
in 8 reviews
"both sides"
in 6 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
"an amazing experience"
"nora"
in 126 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had both morning and afternoon tours with Debbie and they were the best tours I've ever been on. She was both inviting and personal and inclusive for the whole group. She was extremely smart and able to answer any question you posed to her. The tours composed of two aspects: the history of the city and Tuscany as a whole, and plenty of recommendations on the best places for food, gelato and sights to see so you can do as the locals do. It went into so much detail that I found myself looking at the family crests on each building to see who owned it! Gave so much more depth to the holiday. Unlike anything I've ever done before, it made our trip.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This tour is an absolute must for people who don’t know the area! I would recommend doing both the morning and afternoon tour so you get to see both sides of the city.

The tours have a great balance of historical, art, contextual and information on the best food and drink that was highly interesting and informative.

I cannot recommend this tour enough as Debbie pointed out lots of authentic Italian restaurants and ice cream spots that were delicious!

This tour made our time in Florence, I would definitely book!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved Nora's tour. She explained Florence's history through the architecture and art works around the city and was really friendly and helpful too. Definitely recommend her tours!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I are on a trip through out Italy, and we first went to Venice and were heading to Rome. Florence was just a day and a half stop. I wasn't expecting to feel so connected to the city. Our tour guide Nora, a born and raised Florentine was amazing. She is getting a graduate degree in art History and is super passionate about her city. She also gave us great recommendations of food and areas to hang out. She also saved us money my giving us free options for better views of the city. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer almost any question about the city, food, and activities. Go on this tour, you wont be disappointed.